Questions about the new Terrapin X Delta Cut

Hey everyone, I wasn’t sure if this was the right place to post this, but I have been doing some searching online for some info regarding the new Terrapin X Delta Cut bearings in the store and I can’t find anything at all about them. Does anyone know what they are or the difference between those and the wing cut or flat ones?
-Tim

Delta cut is a a bigger v more like a Buddha whipple.

The wing cut plays like a flat but it has a tiny groove to center it initially.

The delta is a straight V. :slight_smile:

Ok cool, thanks a lot. I’m trying to decide between the wing cut and the delta cut, right now I use a twisted trifecta in both my main throws. Which would be more similar to a trifecta? I like string centering bearings but I don’t want it to be too extreme. Is the quality the same for the delta as it is with the flat or wing cut? They’re quite a bit cheaper

Delta is more similar. Same quality. Sounds like u want the delta.

Trifectas are the most extreme centering available. If you already like those, you can only go “less extreme” from there. :wink: Delta shape is good. The straight “V” (instead of “U”) is the best of both worlds, IMO. I haven’t tried the Terrapin one (nor will I ever), but I’ve tried the Whipple and it’s great.

You could check out the recent review: Terrapin Bearing Review - Yo-Yo Reviews - YoYoExpert Forums

Awesome, thanks for the help guys. I’m going to order one of the ceramic delta cuts :-*

ceramic buddha whipples are just $10, almost the same thing

Yes, you can get cheaper bearings for less.

You can also get metal yoyos for a $1. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ur bearings are obviously higher quality but if he wanted to try one out for much cheaper it’d still perform well and let him know if he liked it or not.