Quality $50 and under Yoyos (Plastic, Hybrid, or Metal)

I’m not saying you’re going to find one. As a matter of fact, you almost in all likelihood will not find one. However, if somehow you ever get lucky enough to find someone selling a B-Grade KLR on the BST or eBay buy it. It’ll outplay all of the yoyos that’s been listed here so far and they usually go in the 50 dollar range. They were 50 brand new, and I’ve been lucky enough to buy two of them for that price off the BST (both times it was the same KLR).

Yeah any B-grade General Yo will be an insanely good option for 50ish.

What you could do is get a NorthStar. Yoyofactory leaked that they might be making another run, sans Jensen’s name.

I would strongly recommend not purchasing the Strix. I had one, I enjoyed it but it most definitely had a much more “low end” feel than I am accustomed to in a yoyo. The Rally didn’t really do it for me but I’d suggest the Rally way before the Strix.

With current exchange rates a shipped retail Yeti is about the same as a shipped retail Strix and the Yeti blew me away not only for being plastic but just any $60ish yoyo in general. A lot of people feel the same way about the Rally.

The Protostar/Shaqlerstar are both great options at under $50.

Never thrown a YoYofficer but they’ve got some pretty good looking models and seem to be picking up a decent following with a number of models in your price range. At $60 the OD Benchmarks all look fantastic as well.

Didn’t really pay attention to the whole thread and whether you’re only looking for retail but the best deal on Earth right now is the mint $60 Messiah that has been sitting on the BST forever.