Puzzle Cube?

“Puzzle Cube” has been added to the product list, are we going to start carrying products for a new hobby?

That’d be cool.

That would be cool. I would like to buy cubes from my favorite store. :wink:

I’d love to try a Puzzle Cube. What better place to start than here? :slight_smile:

Yeah, I have a HUGE cube collection, so I’d definitely buy them too.

I kinda guessed this would happen, ever since the twisty puzzle club from A2Z set up a table at NER.

It was destined to be!

How did I miss that? Wow…interesting!

What’s a puzzle cube? FACEPALM

It was the year before.

Oh, I see, I wasn’t even yo-yoing then. It seems a lot of people who yo-yo also mess around with cubing too. Both skill toys, might as well carry those too, but there are so many cubes out there, I think it will be hard to figure out what to carry. There are so many good cubes and brands out there.

All I know is my friend David can solve a rubiks cube in under a minute.

My good friend loves cubes so this would be cool. Actually the majority of my school is into cubing, I’m the only yoer sniffle

Rubiks cube

I watched Paul Dang solve a cube while simultaneously driving, smoking and trying to figure out where the McDonald’s was. That, is multitasking.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

1 Like

DANG :wink:
colonel of corny jokes strikes again!

Ehhh, no, that’s called distracted driving. :wink:

In all fairness I was holding the wheel 20% of the time, and spotted the McDonald’s sign, and we only ran over like seven traffic cones.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter

Oh, well that’s entirely different then. ::slight_smile:

Two heads and four hands and two feet are better than one head, two feet and two hands.

Sniffy-Yo.com
@Sniffyo on twitter