Purchase from Deep_Spaced

Everything went on without a hitch. I gifted over the funds and just 2 days later received the Yoyo and be hooked me up with someone extra strings to boot.

I haven’t been on since the site was re worked for the forum side of the things so I hope i did this the right way.

4 Likes

I had a trade from this @deep-spaced as well. Went great! Swapped colorways of Markmont Classics and it went smooth. 7/5 would yoyo business him again.

2 Likes

I did a recent trade with @deep-spaced and everything was smooth sailing! He’s wicked responsive and the shipping was super duper fast! I couldn’t ask for a better trading experience! Thanks again!

2 Likes

Just made a purchase from Andrew, everything went smooth and very friendly, excellent dude to do business with

3 Likes

Purchased a throw from @deep-spaced everything went smooth. Great member of the community.

1 Like

I recently purchased a yo-yo from Deep-spaced. I couldn’t be happier! The yo-yo was in perfect condition, and it was in pristine original packaging. Smooth transaction and fast shipping! Wouldn’t hesitate to buy from him again.

1 Like