Feedback for @Oldyo

He’s bought a yo-yo and I traded a yo-yo with @Oldyo Really nice person to work with. The item was exactly as described. Would not hesitate to buy or trade with with again.

4 Likes

He bought from me and was polite, had fast communication, and speedy payment. Great person to do business with.

3 Likes

Bought a couple yoyos from @Oldyo – Legit, great seller, quick to ship and well packed with a bonus throw. A++++ Recommended Seller

2 Likes

I just received an amazing yoyo that I bought from @Oldyo. He was very easy to deal with and I’d gladly do business with him again.

1 Like

I recently had an epic trade with @Oldyo. He was very kind and easy to communicate with. I don’t want to set a precedent, but he was VERY generous with me and threw in several extras on top. Not necessary Will, but appreciated! :slight_smile: He shipped very fast and held up great communication throughout. Great guy! Thank you!

1 Like

Perfect experience buying from @Oldyo! Quick, easy communication, package arrived fast.

I sold a yo-yo to them recently and it was as smooth an experience as a seller could hope for. Communication was prompt, payment was quick, and they let me know when they received it. All in all a great buyer!

I just want to express my pleasure dealing with @Oldyo
We completed a multi-sell& trade deal
He is exceptionally generous & very fast to reply or sending or pay! He is very responsible A+

1 Like

Perfect purchase from Will.

1 Like

Bought two from Will and all was great. Thank you @Oldyo !

1 Like

Bought one from Will @Oldyo and could not have gone any smoother. Happy to add one of his amazing RSO pieces to my collection. Wish you all the best going forward! 10/10 A+

1 Like

Gentleman and a scholar 10/10

1 Like

Great experience buying from @Oldyo , would do business anytime.

1 Like

@Oldyo is the best. Superbly packaged, amazing stuff. A++++

1 Like