Puffin

As long as you guys keep snatching these up Chris will never come down in price. and why should he? there are suckers born everyday, why not take advantage of that.

Right Chris?

Signed,

I aint no sucker :wink:

It is not suckers it is people who want a superior product and will fight tooth and nail for it. Not to mention to say “I was first”. I have snagged a couple new and used. Some I may want new as to colourway but for play I will take smooth used or fools gold and generally speaking color is not a high priority.

they already sell out all of the their throws almost as it is. why lower the price just to sell the same amount?

I love this guy… I plan to buy another when the “Hulk Smash” comes out!!

1 Like

Where’d you get that pouch?

A fine gentleman who goes by “herbsandspices” made them a while back.

You want the reason why the prices are the way they are? do some research go dig around in YYN archive and read some of Chris posts. Your answers are there.

Its not because its a superior product, he charges that much because he can. He has you all so wrapped up in the hype machine that you guys will gobble up anything he throws out and apparently at any price (I think hes a mystical Wizard that has cast a spell over you all as you can see he hangs out with mythical creatures Yettis, Sasquatches, Gnarwals oh wait those are real my bad). I bet he could start charging 180 and 190 on average for his throws and you guys will still gobble (theres that word again :)) it up. Sad really because if you think he sells alot of throws now if he would lower his prices back down to the normal 100-119 range he could sell DOUBLE what he is now.

Ahh but as i said before you cant blame Chris for taking advantage of people with more money than sense.

Same