Puffin VS Wooly Marmot 2

Got an opportunity to own the colourway of my dreams on either one of these, which one do people generally like the play of more? OG puffin as well, in case people were confused.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, what colorway?

1 Like

My choice of BBB or 28 stories… Don’t ask me who’s selling, they’re busy enough, I wouldn’t swamp them like that after they do such a favor for me.

Neither are very “performance driven” by modern standards so it’ll be a toss up between different types of old school playfeels (both of which are wonderful), and I personally like the WM a bit more. The Puffin is wider and more stable; the WM more agile and quick. If you have an opportunity to grab a BBB WM, don’t pass up on that!

1 Like

Idk, I’m liking how the BBB puffin looks more. Too much speckle on my black Bip bop and it starts to just look like Bip bop!

Haven’t played a Marmot but I can attest that the OG Puffin is a unique and worthwhile throw – solid-floaty and fast. It lacks some stability but makes up for that by being exciting to throw and very nimble. I’ve bought it and re-bought it over the years. I have one now, the Jack Rabbit colorway. Super fun.