CLYW Wooly Marmot 2 Vs. Puffin 2

Hey, so as you can tell by the title, I just wanna know what you guys prefer from these 2 throws.
I’m pretty confused as what to buy as my next throw, and I’m stuck between these 2.

Cheers

I like the WM2 over the Puffin2. As far as play and style, I think it’s more fun. If you’re looking for a unique looking and feeling, light and speedy throw, I think the WM2 is the better choice.

WM2 is a bit floaty while the puffin is a bit more solid. I find the puffin aa bit more stable but both are fun.

The Puffin 2 is an excellent yoyo however I prefer the WM2 over it any day. It has more momentum to its spin and its wider shape gives it significantly more stability.

I have both I love puffin 2 more but it has been a while since I used the wooly

I have the puffin 2 and it’s my favorite throws I highly recommend it.

I’ve had both and thrown them back to back. If you want floaty but can be pushed kinda fast, go with a WM2. I loved mine, hated to see it go. That being said the puffin 2 is a great little yoyo. Super nimble and stable. Obviously they’re both great throws, I think it just comes down to Floaty and slow play style or fast and nimble.

Puffin can at times be hyperactive and reluctant to be tied down for precision play, kind of like a small sleipnir in that aspect