Protostar problem

I got my protostar this friday and been playing with it for a bit. Then all of a sudden it starts making this squeaking sound and it’ll just randomly go quiet and die, also its a lot more responsive, I can tug on it a bit harder then you would with a responsive and it comes up. I have no clue whats going on.

Try cleaning it then lightlty lubing it

This, and, for light bearing lube:

The bottle with light green print is the thin lube. Sometimes you don’t even need to clean your bearing before appling the lube, even though the break in period will be a little longer.
It’s what I do though since I don’t have access to bearing cleaning supplies.

I had a legacy, it started making “Schththththing” noises, it stopped, but it didn’t sleep as long :-[. I was thinking lube too, but I haven’t tried it

it seems like lubing it was the solution

The only solution in your problem is cleaning it then lightly lubing it…

Just put the bearing in the lighter fluid or Paint thinner an shake it for just 1 and a half minute only!
Don’t shake it too much or you’ll break the bearing (Happened to me with my other bearing)… Just clean the bearing for 1 or 2 minutes then it’s time to dry it out…

Just 1(one!!!) tiny drop of lube from the tip of the needle is enough to make the bearing unresponsive!

I tried it when it happened to my atmosphere!
Now it spins smoother, silent and less vibe!.. Unresponsive too!