Project 2 or Frantic?

One Drop has B-grades as well…

Just thought that we shouldn’t forget the razzles.

I’m not forgetting them at all.

And the B-Grades were ages before the M1.

And yes, the M1 did come out first. But YYF had the idea for it brewing for a very long time. You don’t honestly think that in the time the M1 came out, they designed, machined, annodized, assembled, shipped, and sold all of those?

We are slowly going off-topic here…

I don’t think that whether a company has B-grades or not is not relevant at all. B-grades are basically yoyos that didn’t pass the quality control (AKA not perfect).

And so they were sold at a lower price to fit the budgets of those who didn’t want to drop $100 on a metal.

I really don’t like to comment on topics like this. But this topic got me thinking, both yoyos are great. everyone has a favorite manufacturer. I was able to hang with Hans and Ben, Both are really great guys. I also got hang with David and Shawn from One Drop Great guys also. So I would have to answer the poll as both. If we are talking team members all the team member from both side are great guys. Paul Dang and Colin from One Drop were really friendly and took time to Hang out. From YYF Augie, Yuuki and Miguel also took time to show me some tricks to try to learn. The Project 2 is In My Opinion a major up grade rom the original, Great work One Drop. And the Frantic From YYF is one one the best looking yoyos out there, and is a soild player. So I would say again To answer your poll I Say Both On the yoyos and companys.

depends on what shape and price and stuff (if any of you already asked, i am sorry.) I’d go with frantic because its cheaper and i have heard its better. OH and my answer to the poll…Frantic, YYF

I took a look at both companies (I should have done this long time ago). And my conclusion is:
Both are great companies with outstanding customer service and outstanding yoyos. YoYoFactory just has a lot more experience and variation than One Drop. That IS the difference. But again, it’s not about the companies, it’s about the yoyos they make.

If you’re not on a budget, why not buy both!

What a terrible idea! I thought it was stupid to buy more than one expensive yoyo! I’d rather have a milk.

Just messing with ya’ Spencer :wink:

project 2 is the way to go. get yourself something nice