Proboscis - Smooth Operator

My transaction with @Proboscis went CLYW smooth! A++++ Seller!

3 Likes

Awesome seller! He threw in a free Diffusion (awesome plastic for those who don’t know).

2 Likes

I also had a great transaction buying a couple of throws from @Proboscis! Fair price, prompt responses, quick shipment, and even let me know about a nearby yoyo club when he saw my address :smile:

2 Likes

Just finished a trade. The mans a gem and I wouldn’t hesitate trading with him again. I give him five stars. And I’m not Rotten Tomatoes so that actually means something.

2 Likes

Just received a package from Proboscis. Transaction went smoothly and communication was great.

Would absolutely do business with Proboscis again!

3 Likes

Proboscis is a bro. Great dude, trustworthy BSTer

1 Like

Proboscis helped me fill a hard to find spot in my collection. Their communication was good, they shipped quickly, and, while I’m not the biggest fan of sending yo-yos in bubble mailers, the throws were protected and made it to me safe and sound; seems they have a good system worked out. A+ would deal with again!

1 Like

Recently bought 1 from @Proboscis and everything was great. Couldn’t be happier. Smooth operator indeed.

1 Like

Everything came as advertised with care. Excellent seller. Smooth transaction.

2 Likes

@Proboscis excellent transaction, great communication, wouldn’t hesitate to do business with again!

3 Likes

Had another great deal w/ @proboscis on 2021-06-07, priced fairly, shipped quickly, packaged securely, item accurately described. always a pleasure. looking forward to the next one!

2 Likes

Smooth transaction, smooth communication, fast shipping! Thank you!

1 Like

Just bought a copper Theo from @Proboscis - quick shipping and yoyo arrived as described. Thanks!

1 Like

Bought a CLYW Sasquatch and Ditch from Proboscis. Really fast communication and shipping and is very helpful. Thanks Again ! EDIT: I wrote this a few minutes too soon, the ditch came with no bearing, and nowhere did it say it was missing one and I was never told it wouldn’t have one. Not a huge deal but was surprising for someone getting back into throwing to be missing a bearing in a near-mint yoyo.

Smooth transaction and great experience with @Proboscis. Throw was in great condition and shipped quickly and safely. Happy with the whole process, thank you!

1 Like