Problem with new yoyo gloves

I have a new pair of black three finger yoyo gloves. They are fine but they make my strings really dirty. Also with gloves I wear strings down faster than without gloves. Is this common thing with new gloves? Is there any way to fix this?

2 Likes

They are just bad quality. If they are meant to be yoyo gloves, they can’t do that. I suppose you got them from Aliexpress or a similar retailer. Just file a claim and get your money back. The highest quality gloves I’ve tried are the ones that came with a magicyoyo tho.

2 Likes

I got them from official local yoyo shop in Europe. However those gloves could be from aliexpress, I don’t know where did they order them from. And sadly I can’t reclaim them, becaouse it was x-mas gift from my cousin who lives aboard.
But thank you anyway : )

1 Like

That’s funny, I had a really nice glove that came with a magic yoyo as well, pity I lost it and there don’t seem to be any other gloves on the market currently that are as nice.

2 Likes

Yeah. They last pretty long and they don’t make the string look dirty. Definitelly the best ones IMO

1 Like