More info and pricing coming soon!
IMG_7278

40 Likes

This looks good!!

2 Likes

Some pics of the raw halves

33 Likes

What size bearing?

C Sized bearing. Thought about making it D sized but it would most likely end up with more kick back than I’d want.

4 Likes

Yooo! Love it. Sign me up! Powdercoated versions would be :ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

Gonna do 5 in the black sparkle powder coat. Too lazy to do more lol

8 Likes

Hot diggity dog that’s nice.

1 Like

That spike is epic. Does that, combined with the 16mm axle give it a ton of center weight? Looks really nice.

1 Like

Beautiful design!

1 Like

Those matador spikes give me spyy radian vibes. Very cool to see with everyone doing fingerspin hubs instead these days.

1 Like

Yea. Going for a really balanced feel, which imo makes for a very fun yoyo. Not looking to design anything that would win competitions, I couldn’t make anything better than the majority of what is available. But I can design something fun, meant to be carried around and abused, and give a hint of nostalgia.

10 Likes

You’re never too old for a new adventure (yoyo).

17 Likes

Hey…. Wait a minute>

I resemble that remark.

2 Likes

Were you inspired by the Radian?

3 Likes

The cup design was definitely inspired by SPYY, but I would say the overall design is a mish mash of different inspirations.

1 Like

Anodized pictures. Went with blue and silver splash for this run.

30 Likes

Im really digging the curvature you got there.

1 Like

I may be way off base but im feeling like a mix of GOPA and the creep for some reason when i look at it

I think the pics just make it look more curved than it really is. It’s not quite to the extent of the GOPA.

1 Like