Presenting: The Traveler

Just the one color?

1 Like

Yea just this one color for now, plus a few powder coated ones. Just didn’t order a large enough run for FPM to do 2 colors.

1 Like

How do i get my hands on one??

2 Likes

Pricing and additional details will be released in the next few weeks!

7 Likes

Better pic of the shape.

18 Likes

So Lovely!

Here is the Traveler! I decided on the name Traveler because I want this to be a yoyo people will want to carry with them everywhere and also be durable enough to withstand a beating. This was a design I wanted to bring forth actually about 4 years ago. I reached out to the CAD genius Justin Scott Larson for help in bringing this alive. Basically I just sent him a rough sketch and he put together this master piece.
Huge inspiration from SPYY with the cup of the yoyo. The organic shape is super comfortable to hold, and the undercut before the response prevents friction from the string from rubbing on the wall of the yoyo. The yoyo itself is very powerful feeling on the string, it packs a punch! The price of the Traveler is $70, and will come with a custom turned delrin counter weight weighing roughly 11 grams.

Specifications:
Diameter: 54.43mm
Width: 42.01mm
Weight: 64.69g
Bearing Size: C Bearing
Material: 7075 Al

If you are interested in one shoot me a message! I do have to put a disclaimer out, the spike is SHARP!

24 Likes

Mate, this looks great. And with your ano and powder coating skills its going to be excellent.

3 Likes

I have to give a huge props to FPM/YoyoFriends, the quality of machining and anodizing is phenomenal! The yoyo almost feels too smooth.

5 Likes

love it wes!

1 Like

[shut up and take my money meme]

2 Likes

Everytime I see this yoyo posted somewhere I wonder why I haven’t bought it yet. So now the question I need to ask how… how do I buy your yoyo?

2 Likes

Ah just message me! Sorry if that was unclear to anyone :sweat_smile:. I didn’t have too many made so it’s just easier to sell them myself than try to set something up with a shop. Thankfully Andre is kind enough to let people do that on his forums.

8 Likes

Please forgive me if you’ve answered this question. I think you mentioned this is the one colorway for now…. Will you do others or powder coating at all? I don’t own a powder coated yo-yo and I’m really looking forward to one. Thanks. This looks right up my alley! Beautiful work!!

4 Likes

I am not yoyospirit but they did mention this previously, sounds like a couple will be done and definitely would be a cool one to try and get

1 Like

Planning on doing about 5 in a Galaxy color way! If you want something specific shoot me a message!

2 Likes
2 Likes