Preferences for string

I prefer magenta or red string. Easier on the eyes and great against light colored carpet or flooring. The bright neon yellow and greens are distracting and play tricks on my eyes. Been using Venom string mostly. Softer and more slick. Makes the binds more buttery.

2 Likes

pink/orange is less harsh on the eyes, same with orange/green

1 Like

yeah, i think ill do white, pink, orange, yellow, green, pink/orange, pink/yellow, orange/yellow, orange/green, yellow/green, solid assortment, and blend assortment

1 Like

I am just so mentally opposed to white string it’s irrational. White strings remind me of the cheap strings that came on the first yoyos I purchased as an adult in the late summer of 2015 - Imperial and Butterfly. The strings got gray and icky really fast and I didn’t know about replacement strings or slipknots so I’d just jam my finger in and stretch out the loop and I didn’t even hold the yoyo to throw properly for the first 2 weeks. I prefer normal thickness but like fats at certain times. The color of the string must not match the yoyo - there must be a very stark contrast or it drives me crazy. Lighter yoyos need a darker string, darker color yoyos need a neon yellow, green, or bright orange. I find black Kitty string very “stringy” feeling - it’s hard to describe - Kitty black stinks, red, and blue Kitty too. I now only want to use Zipline multi-colored thread string or whatever multi-colored thread string someone sent me with a trade.

3 Likes

I’m a big fan of orange…but it’s mainly because I only collect green throws and orange contrasts so well with green IMHO!

Hard to beat classic yellow though!

4 Likes

I’m not a big fan of white either…haha it’s hard to please everyone!

3 Likes

What about type…
Cotton. slick (50/50 cotton/poly), poly, nylon, other mixes, thick, thin. There’s way too many variables for a simple either/or poll.

Colr or brand is not that big of a deciding factor.

6 Likes

its gonna be 1/3 nylon, 2/3 poly, but i want to kno how thick i should make the string, and whut colors to start out with

1 Like

so im about to order sum new thread, any string colors that yall swear by?

1 Like

Pink!

1 Like

I love yellows and a bunch of mixed colors ways

1 Like

Yelllllllow

2 Likes

plain yellow with a hint of white? no blend?
(not judging just wondering)

2 Likes

Neon kitty yellllow baby!

2 Likes

just pure neon yellow :yellow_heart:

2 Likes