• Yellow
  • Green
  • Pink/orange
  • Pink/yellow
  • Orange/yellow
  • Orange/green
  • Yellow/green

0 voters

What Thickness String do you prefer… (pick 1)

• Kitty normal
  • Kitty fat
  • Kitty xl
  • Kitty xxl

0 voters

5 Likes

Yellow all the way! Btw you forgot white.

5 Likes

i dont think ill be doing plain white, neon colors are more in demand, also blends give a more homemade/quality look

4 Likes

I agree, I like white string a lot, and, generally dislike the multi-color strings. Honestly, all I really care about is how well I can see the string.

4 Likes

i think that is the priority for most people, which is why i chose mostly neon colors while buying the thread (the only non neon color i chose was white, which was nylon)
thanks for yalls feedback :+1::slight_smile:

3 Likes

Why not white option? You can’t beat a classic.

5 Likes

i feel like yellow is a better option, because if i had white, id have to sell 3x more white string than a blend and i dont want to spend extra for a thread.
also, i like neon colors more than white :man_shrugging: if enough people want white, ill make it

2 Likes

I still prefer yellow.

2 Likes

white also tends to look dirty the quickest, and for strings that last long, thats not a gr8 thing

2 Likes

i prefer white string, and not kitty string

3 Likes

referencing the thickness of the string, not the actual string
(kitty string has one of the largest variety of string thicknesses)

2 Likes

The reason I prefer white has to do with kitty normal. Some colors are rougher, at least from what I can tell. White is uneffected by any dyes so…

3 Likes

Your costs should be factored into the pricing, so this shouldn’t matter in the long run.

3 Likes

Another vote for white. My single favorite Zipline is white and, in general, white just looks especially good on certain throws/colors. As far as thickness of string, never used any Kitty variety so no point of comparison for me.

3 Likes

do you like the thickness of zipine or would you prefer thicker/thinner?

1 Like

Well, I use some normals and some thicker varieties. Depends on the throw, but I would say I generally err on the slightly thicker side.

2 Likes

White looks great on blue teal throws

3 Likes

i agree!

1 Like

its just hard to see over some surfaces/colors

1 Like

If people (potential customers) are saying they want white string, you should consider white string.

4 Likes