Post Your Battlestation!

I clicked this thread thinking a “Battlestation” was the new name for where people keep/display their yoyos. I’ll show myself out now :sweat:

7 Likes

I can’t that area of the Sub is under Classified plus. I can not show you what it looked like. But If you wanna know, the Missile console on Crimson Tide, is uhh really REALLY close. (Cough exactly cough)

Oh you mean gaming rig…

3 Likes

Would you be angry if I put some ones in your g string?

It’s a cello joke…

3 Likes

I had he 7’s - I’ve used everything from M audio to bx8

1 Like

The Mercury Rocketeer keyboard that I designed for MassDrop last year has finally started shipping to customers. Here’s mine (serial no. 000001):

This keyboard is in tribute to the classic mid-20th century Hermes Rocket manual typewriter:

13 Likes

Just what I have at work. I write passive-aggressive emails for a living so comfort is key. Cherry Blacks in the Vortex Vibe.

3 Likes

That thing is the hotness. I had to take Massdrop off my bookmarks toolbar. Made too many bad decisions, lol.

1 Like

How do you like the Vibe’s layout?

I wouldn’t be able to get used to not having a dedicated navcluster.

1 Like

I don’t use it nearly as much as someone in a more… technical field. If I ever need up, down, left, right, taking the numlock off gives me that under 2, 00, 0, and ., F keys are accessible under Fn+#, and Home, End, etc. are on here somewhere with Fn. I use them so infrequently that it has not affected my use in over a year. I really love keeping it compact, and not losing the numpad. If it were available, I’d have liked to get this in 96-key, like the RedScarf. This works just fine though.

:joy:

2 Likes

When you work for Comcast Corporate…

1 Like

Hell yeah, winning the war against cancer one battle at a time

EDIT:

Oh it’s just gaming computers. Well I have one of those at home!

6 Likes

Not necessarily!

This is my work battlestation.

2 Likes

Are you in Slovakia

1 Like

That is super cool @zslane!

2 Likes

I’m about to get down on some work.

3 Likes

My current setup at work:

4 Likes

By “get down on some work”, do you mean play with the yo-yo, read forums.yoyoexpert.com half the day and whatever other hobby sites the rest, and maybe 15 minutes before you clock out get a little bit of work done? No? Must not be one of my former co-worker coders then.

2 Likes

casually has a throw inside of his PC

2 Likes

Nope! By work, I mean work.

2 Likes