Post Your Battlestation!

For those not in the know, a battlestation is essentially the area where you keep your computer.

Post yours!

Just finished upgrading my rig this weekend (changed the mobo, CPU cooler, case, fans, and yoyo).

I’m pretty happy with it for now; perhaps when I get my tax return back I’ll spend a couple hundred on a few more colorful rectangles but for now I just need little odds and ends to round it out.

(Jacob Waugh) #2

Wow.

(ClockMonsterLA) #3

One of my work setups:

(Justin ) #4

Specs?

I would post mine if my desk wasnt a cluttered mess.

i5-9600K @ 5GHz
GTX 1080
16GB 3000MHz RAM
Turning Point Positron

What’s the keeb with the blue case? I’ve been wanting to buy a 10key-less but idk if I want F keys or not.

(ClockMonsterLA) #8

The blue keyboard is colloquially referred to as a “Norbatouch” in the mech keyboard community. It is a Cooler Master NovaTouch re-cased in a custom aluminum case produced by Ryan Norbauer. The custom keycap set is called SA Dasher, named after the Data General Dasher terminals that inspired it.

(Evan Landreneau) #9

My laptop only has 2 gigabytes of ram.:joy::joy:

Most phones have more than 2GB RAM these days…

({John15}) #12

Spent a small fortune on your battlestation, had to settle for a Campbell’s soup can pen holder.

nice

(Ken) #13

extreme setup m8

No budget left over :joy:

(Victorian YoYos) #15

Tron legacy is SUPER underrated.

(ClockMonsterLA) #16

Tron has quite the cult following. I worked on Legacy for a year and a half, so I have a real love/hate relationship with that movie. :wink:

Oh awesome! Have you described your work before?

New mouserug (bit bigger than a mousepad) came in today!

(Spinworthy Glen) #19

Jeepers! You guys have nice 'puters!

(Evan Landreneau) #20

Is that a 3d printer all the way to the right?

(Justin ) #21

It’s a desktop computer.