Post Your Battlestation!

For those not in the know, a battlestation is essentially the area where you keep your computer.

Post yours!

Just finished upgrading my rig this weekend (changed the mobo, CPU cooler, case, fans, and yoyo).

I’m pretty happy with it for now; perhaps when I get my tax return back I’ll spend a couple hundred on a few more colorful rectangles but for now I just need little odds and ends to round it out.

22 Likes

Wow.

2 Likes

One of my work setups:

dasher_dancer_desk_setup

14 Likes

Specs?

1 Like

I would post mine if my desk wasnt a cluttered mess.

i5-9600K @ 5GHz
GTX 1080
16GB 3000MHz RAM
Turning Point Positron

3 Likes

What’s the keeb with the blue case? I’ve been wanting to buy a 10key-less but idk if I want F keys or not.

The blue keyboard is colloquially referred to as a “Norbatouch” in the mech keyboard community. It is a Cooler Master NovaTouch re-cased in a custom aluminum case produced by Ryan Norbauer. The custom keycap set is called SA Dasher, named after the Data General Dasher terminals that inspired it.

Norbauer_Dasher

9 Likes

My laptop only has 2 gigabytes of ram.:joy::joy:

3 Likes

Most phones have more than 2GB RAM these days…

5 Likes

Spent a small fortune on your battlestation, had to settle for a Campbell’s soup can pen holder.

nice

14 Likes

extreme setup m8

5 Likes

No budget left over :joy:

5 Likes

Tron legacy is SUPER underrated.

4 Likes

Tron has quite the cult following. I worked on Legacy for a year and a half, so I have a real love/hate relationship with that movie. :wink:

7 Likes

Oh awesome! Have you described your work before?

2 Likes

New mouserug (bit bigger than a mousepad) came in today!

6 Likes

Jeepers! You guys have nice 'puters!

5 Likes

Is that a 3d printer all the way to the right?

It’s a desktop computer.

1 Like