PC gamers welcome! Let's get to know each other!

Hey, I want to know how many PC gamers we have here and what gaming stations (desktop and laptop) you have, as well as the games you play. Ill start

I have an Asus G50v (one of the first republic of gamers series) and I play COD Black Ops, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, MW2, and League of Legends (just started and I’m a noob).

My laptop specs are:
P8400 dual-core processor @ 2.26ghz w/turbo boost to 2.8ghz (upgrading to the t9600 dual-core @ 2.8ghz w/turbo boost to 3.2ghz)
Nvidia 9800gts graphics w/ 512mb ddr3 memory
4gb ddr2 ram
15" lcd
6 cell battery
That’s all I can think of now. You can look it up at asus.com.

Alright, so I look forward to reading all of your comments.

8GB 1600MHz RAM (<-- will probably overclock to 1866 soon)
3.4 GHz 4 core Phenom II (<-- will probably overclock to 4.0GHz soon)
GT 430 (<-- placeholder for the gtx 480 I’ll buy in a couple months)
990fxa-ud3 (<-- got it so when I have the money for SLI in a little while)

And just a single 23" 1080p monitor atm. Probably more soon. I only built this computer a little while ago so I’m still actively buying things.

I’ll probably start playing League of Legends/and DEFINITELY Planetside 2 when I get my second hard drive. I just play whatever seems interesting/friends are playing. Horror games are always fun.

Mines pretty legit, bought it recently, and It will finally be here around the 15th.
I don’t remember everything, so i’ll list whats for certain.
HP Pheonix
8 core processor
liquid cooling
32 GB ram (don’t remember GHz rate, sorry.)Edit, its 3.6 GHz, lol
23" LCD
Graphics is high up there, just don’t remember specifics, but its either AMD, or Nvidia
edit, its 9600 AMD
3 TB Hard Drive
And the rest I forgot, but these are the mains.

Best PC specs for me, since I program, make, and play games. And it only cost me a little over $1800! How is a secret only I and the HP peeps know.

When did you buy it? The future?

Might have some stuff wrong.

Whats Wrong, its an 8 core. No really, whats wrong?

If you have 3.6ghz speed RAM, that RAM must be DDR4, and you got an insane motherboard. How many GHZ on the 8 core? What 8 core is it?

9600 radeon is old. Bed Bath & Beyond | The Best Deals Online: Furniture, Bedding, Rugs, Kitchen Essentials & Moree

Lemme check, I can’t remember off the bat…

Run a dxdiag and give us that info, if you know how, that is.

im no computer expert, but i just bought a hp pavillion p7-1234 PC. i plan to buy skyrim and dead island and fallout for it!

…3.6GHz ram? Doesn’t go up that far… Also why would you have such an old graphics card but still a new 8 core processor?

Probably just mislabeled something.

1 Like

K, here it is,
I did mess up, sorry, lol
This is exactly what we got.

AMD FX-8150 eight-core processor [3.6GHz, 8MB L2/8MB L3 Cache

32GB DDR3-1333MHz SDRAM [4 DIMMs

2TB 7200 rpm SATA hard drive
+
1TB 7200 rpm SATA hard drive

graphics
3GB AMD Radeon HD 7950 [Dual Bracket, DVI, HDMI, 2x mini-DP]

1 Like

I play some old games but when I get a copy of Windows up I hope to play Planetside 2…

My computer is a modest build

CPU: AMD tri-core 3.2GHz

RAM: 8GB or 1600 Corsair Vengeance

Graphics: GeForce GTX 560

Motherboard: ASUS M5A99X EVO AM3+

(RAM has changed since then.)

If anyone wants to play Enemy Territory: Wolfenstein or Assault Cube hit me up on Skype (ignislithos).

2 Likes

I should take a picture of my wiring, I’m pretty pleased with it.

I suck with cable management. :frowning:

Nice! Am I the only LAPTOP gamer? Come on now…show your faces!

Also, do you guys prefer intel or amd processor/graphics cards for gaming?

I don’t know when the computer I’m using was bought, but it was at least 6 years ago. I’m hoping to build a computer soon, then I’ll be able to game. As for now I’m stuck with:

AMD Sempron 3200+ 1.79ghz

1.75gb RAM (roughly)

MSI graphics (can’t find the actual model, but its fast)

Not that great spec-wise, but its faster than my moms laptop (Only as few years old).

I play a wee bit on my laptop

I wish I had a laptop sometimes. All I have is a 4.5+ year old netbook. I guess I can play Daggerfall on it…

Aye. I can sell you an old HP/

I can sell you a commodore 64…(Extreme Sarcasm implied, commodores are worth too much…lol)