Post Your Battlestation!

You’re sly, its a contra Cello or 1/4 Englehardt 1985- thing slaps - arcs well too. [^_^] -

1 Like

8 Likes

Look at you all fancy like

6 Likes

Maybe not quite the right thing, but we’ve had a blast playing the Battlestations tabletop game.

3 Likes

I’ve ordered the first PC I’ve bought in 7 years. It has 16gb of DDR4 ram, and Intel i7-9700KF processor and a nVidia RTX 2070. I’m hoping it’s going to be a good system to run the latest games at 1080p.

5 Likes

I find something new every time I look at this!!! What an epic battle station!

1 Like

Yeah that’ll crush anything at 1080p. Smart going with a 9700KF though as you saved like $50 by not paying for integrated graphics.

2 Likes

Man a 2070 will run every game. That’s a really good pc

1 Like

Thats good, I figured it would. I bought Metro Exodus months ago and my PC had no chance at handling it, it had major framerate dips and stuttering even at the lowest settings. I really hope this new system will run it like a dream.

1 Like

It was the the moment I saw the thread. Ive had some really cool set ups over the years, but I like how eclectic and cluttered it looks, its real. lol fun - the bulbs of string I made from display units I got at auction.

2 Likes

Yeah your system should be able to handle 60-70 fps at maxed out settings in that game.

1 Like

6 Likes

Oh that’s nice what keyboard is that?

1 Like

Also which case is this specifically?

1 Like

It’s an AoPo AP108 with Kailh Box Brown switches and SA Dasher keycaps.

3 Likes

[keycaps] made possible by Massdrop, and designed by Geekhack and Deskthority community member zslane

Nice work @zslane :wink:

Now get Deskthority to switch to Discourse for their forums please :smiley:

3 Likes

Deskthority is a European forum. They like to do things … their way. :wink:

2 Likes

I really like the fancy keyboards some of you guys have, but what makes them really stand out from others apart from the nice colours?

2 Likes

Mostly just the way they feel to type on, and nice feeling of having something specifically tailored to you. Especially when you make them yourself! I have a mechanical board as well (Not nearly as cool and not custom) that I love typing on, but tend not to use simply cause the wireless keyboard I have makes my desk look cleaner and on top of that I mostly use my laptop not at my desk :upside_down_face:.

4 Likes

This is my temporary setup while my PC is broken…

3 Likes