possibly a little late

Bottom line is if you don’t like it, don’t buy it. With so many choices, nobody is pressed. Unless you want a Duncan Imperial or Duncan Butterfly, or a clutch/brain yoyo, your choices are pretty vast. Let the free market take care of itself.

I for one can’t say anything negative about Yomega. Sure, I got some of their products. Got a Brain, got me into this whole thing. Got a Fireball, needed a looper. Got an Xodus II, it was on sale and it’s kinda fun. I got a PowerBrain XP Wing for an example of a switchable clutch. After that, I’m pretty much done with Yomega. But that’s my choice. I don’t expect anyone else to not buy Yomega because of what I say, and I’m not going to say anything negative about them. I like my Fireball.

I felt it was a bit foolish for YYE to not carry Yomega when I placed my first YYE order back in May 2011 for a DM2. But hey, business is business. I did data comm sales, and I didn’t carry absolutely everything. Some I had “political reasons” to not carry, some brands I’d had nothing but bad results with, and in some cases, others were not friendly back to me(Cisco comes to mind). For whatever the reason, I only really carried like 8 lines of products I found good results with and had the stuff my clients were looking for.

So, regardless, an executive decision has been made. I like shopping at YYE. I don’t see how adding a widely selling brand is going to hurt them in any way. The more, the merrier. The more players, the better.

1 Like

Have you tried the new Ooch-yo? Do you know how many players Yomega brought into the community?

yeah like me i wouldve never started if they didnt show up