Positron VS Sleipnir

Jensen used a North Star so obviously this yoyo performs on the level of both those throws. That isnt a good way to measure how good a yoyo is compared to another.

But to the point the sleipnir is just as fast more stable and spins longer and it is super pretty! Theres nothing wrong with it…but and this isnt an option you listed but the clash is the king of YYR nuff said its a flippin monster havent played a dreadnaught or dreadnaught g but if the clash taught me anything bigger=better

Alright, I’ll check the clash out

Wait which clash? The 2011 or 2012

2012 is super good, 2011 is lighter.

The 2013, or Re:Clash is super light and fast.

Sorry for the late response. Top 5 in my case:

1. Acrophobia
  2. Sleipnir
  3. Gleipnir
  4. Positron
  5. Clash 2012
  6. Maxbet

Nice man. All right off the top shelf from Japan. thumbs up

Yuki

Haha top 5
With 6 listings :wink:

I’d agree pretty closely

Right now my top 5

Barricuda
Anglam CC
Cliff
Sleipnir
Chief

The throws you listed all Rock for sure!
But these are my most played

The Cuda is like a Gleipnir with Cascade weighting!
Amazing.

Anglam CC is a slower and thicker Sleipnir
And it suits my play better than the sleiipnir
I found I like the 2012 run of sleipnirs more
As the rim weighting is even thicker and it feels more floaty and a tad slower

thanks :). i couldnt help but listing my maxbet. im getting it custom powdered by none other than mullicabob. really excited. I have the very original sleipnir and ive tried some of the newer one but for some reason didnt like them as much. really wish i could try and anglam CC. I was lucky enough to try an anglam and it was incredible. Want a cliff so bad!

WHAT?!?!!?!? I JUST BOUGHT A SLEIPNIR FOR 190 AND NOW THE EXCHANGE RATE MADE IT 160. ;-;

Might want to avoid mentioning other stores.

Yuki

well if you got it from yye you get it faster

… They don’t sell those here

I was saying that may be the reason its cheaper on yysr, I could of said it differently though my bad.

Don’t bother with the proton. It doesn’t contest with the positron, and it definitely is nowhere near the sleipnir. I didn’t think it played that great when I tried one.

I found the proton to be really nice. Usually I’m not a big fan of yoyofactory but I think they really did a great job on the proton. It doesn’t contest with the positron but it is quite nice IMO.

Fixed for ya

Nice catch thanks

Well, I ordered a Sleipnir yesterday. I’m starting to get a little “pumped” about it. I was wondering if anyone here had some feedback to offer w.r.t. it’s stock “curved bearing”. Would it be an authentic Dif-e-Yo KonKave or something else? Any suggestions as to which string type best mates with this throw would be helpful. I’ve always had it in my mind to buy the Sleipnir before a Positron but this thread clinched it for me, so…thanks.

Hi. I get mine in Tuesday so I’ll tell you about it :slight_smile:

As far as I know, YYR just use generic concaves in their throws. They work well enough but seem to be super sensitive to lube. As far as string goes, I’m liking Kitty normal and Kitty thin in my Sleipnir.

Yuki