Popular trends that you find funny

I’ll start;

People listening to super compressed mp3’s they buy off of iTunes with Beats and saying they care about music quality.

4 Likes

and

Outrageously huge, flashy, ugly, shiny, piece of crap shoes that cost like $200.
http://www.adidas-shoes-jeremy-scott.com/images/Adidas-Jeremy-Scott/adidas-originals-jeremy-scott-js-wings-Gold_05.jpg
Ugh

3 Likes

Lol, those are ugly shoes

Yeah, that’s weird.

People wearing sunglasses backwards. I.E. https://encrypted-tbn2.google.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSr-iGAJz1vFiwWVaH8Fk9whRO3IwQUX62kzSVtABXXj9igYQXX2w

People wearing tails

Whatever those shaped rubber bands were called.

Silly Bandz? Or whatever?

I hate them.

People running around shouting YOLO!!! LOL GUYZ U ONLY LIV ONCE!

I find it very annoying but also funny.

It’s not YOLO, it’s YOYO- You’re On Your Own

It’s weird when people wear Beats around their neck, you buy a 200$ pair of head phones and don’t use them. I also hate dudes wearing skinny jeans…it’s just “wrong”.

Keeping stickers on snapbacks. And snapbacks in general, I mean What ever happened to the traditional curved bill hat? seems like only rednecks where 'em nowadays. Ugh society… lol

All the those silly fads like Pokemon, yoyos, color tv, etc.

1 Like

Sweat proof deodorant?

What’s the point of that? :wink:

Ponies and Bronies

5 Likes

The internet, no serious business would ever adopt the internet

Hey! Don’t youz be puttin’down meh love of ponies!

1 Like

The idea of “swag” makes me want to severely injure all the druggies in skinny jeans, sweatshirts, with gauges in their ears. There are millions of people in the world who’d love to have been born into a free society with well-off parents, no starvation or extreme poverty to make their lives awful, while these utter jerks ruin their golden chances at life by smoking pot and not studying.

Pokemon one of the greatest RPGs of all time.

4 Likes

i think he was being sarcastic. he mentioned yoyos, come on.

What’s the point of hating someone because of what they wear? Out of all the reasons to dislike someone, what jeans they wear shouldn’t matter…

As much as I dislike the brony fandom being called a “trend” the thread is about “trends” being funny, not bad as most people took it as I suppose. You can’t deny that the brony fandom is pretty funny sometimes. That’s part of the reason it’s so great.