Popular trends that you find funny

Ok, maybe I phrased it wrong, I hate it WHEN dudes wear skinny jeans.

Non prescription glasses

bad music
unboxing videos

Like all skinny jeans? Or just super duper skinny jeans that are like tights. I don’t mind jeans that are only a tiny bit tight

People sure do care an awful lot about what other people have going on. I’m sure glad that I don’t let other peoples fun anger me.

1 Like

Super duper skinny jeans, like ones girls wear.

Im gonna be honest…People who only watch anime from 2001 to now, and claim they “Appreciate” Japanese Culture, but don’t know jack…Weeabus, Otakus, Wapanese, call them whatever, they make me cringe…Just cause they usually say Speed Racer and other old Animes suck do the the poor animation style…Man, they hand drew things until the 90’s in most animes, but now computers do the new ones. No hope.

and Hipsters…Nuff Said.

I love speed racer, I watch my dad’s old vhs tapes of it all the time

I agree with you so much.

SWAG means “secretly, we are gay” Now match that definition to the lifestyles of people who say they have ‘swag’ :slight_smile:

This is something from very obscure places on the internet, but I love people who make WOLOLO jokes.

And the people who think it’s appropriate to tell women to get back in the kitchen.

Right off the bat, you just hit a button

Itunes isnt “Super Compressed”, as Super implies less than 260 (I believe), or converted down 4 or more times. There’s is 3 at most. CD’s are 3 or seldomly twice compressed. The onyl true quality is Vinyl, so quit bashing things when you don’t know facts to the fullest. itunes is usually 320, Or some stuff, they use their lossless format, ALAC. Close enough to Flac quality. You also have to realize that some bands, Like Black Metal bands, naturally sound like they recorded their music in an alley in a rusty metal garbage can in mono. Thats how some people roll.

The constant transition of Skinny to Baggy Jeans

I dont mind baggy pants, like cargos, But Wear a Belt…Someone smart invented them for a reason…We don’t need to see your underwear, thank you very much.

Don’t need to see girls’ underwear from the other side either. Micro mini skirts are ridiculous. I’ve seen belts that provide more cover than some of those skirts!

Yuki

I hate yolo like that’s the the dumbest Thing I’ve heard smh…

Dubstep
Some of it sounds kind of good, but most of the time it’s just uncomfortable to listen to.

I just don’t like dubstep. Any of it…
I don’t know, its just so annoying to me.

hahahahaha a faced palmed sooo hard when I re read that post.

Popular trends that find funny… why the %*%+$: do people wear those long key chains out of their pants? It makes no sense. I think your key would be more secure in your pocket without the lanyard thing that will most likely be snagged on something.