Pocket yoyos

I’m thinking about ordering the Snack any suggestions on string and replacement bearings? Or other pocket yoyos that may be better?

1 Like

See Recommended "Best" Undersized Yo-Yo 2018?

Snack is a very solid choice, but it really depends how small you want to go.

3 Likes

would you consider slimline yoyos? their profiles are pocket-friendly

1 Like

Old school throws has a great pocket yoyo called the Resto!:ok_hand:t4:

9 Likes

I’d get the ministar 2, you won’t be disappointed.

4 Likes
  • Gamer
  • Genesis XS
  • Loonie
  • Confusion
  • Photon
2 Likes

I love my BBB Quark!

1 Like

I’d go for a resto or ministar 2. Both are amazing

4 Likes

Depending on how “pocket size” you want to go, to me after owning a ton of pocket friendly yoyos, nothing beats the Executive. Doc Pop I believe still sells them on his site.

4 Likes

I like my GenXS very much, but don’t have enough experience to have an opinion of much value.

2 Likes

Heist.

2 Likes

All seem like great throws I will look up reviews and go from there. I’m still pretty new to yoyos and not very skilled, but I am thoroughly enjoying learning and practicing.

The Little League is a fun little one

2 Likes

I had the Ministar2 and now a Recess Snack, which is a bit wider, but I enjoy it more because it feels heavier. The Little League looks really nice too. Having one pocket friendly yo-yo in your collection is a great way to explore ideas in some downtime. The Snack feels more full-size to me, I forget it’s considered a mini.

2 Likes

I’m a sucker for pocket throws/undersized/mini whatever you wanna call them. I just bought one of these over the weekend and of course if you don’t mind the splurge, the 66% line of yoyos are fun. I also own a Babycuda and Baby Haymaker :slight_smile:

Pocket throws I’ve been throwing are Snack, Yuuksta…I mean GenXs, and my Big Bang Endeavor. Slim enough in the pocket without being a slimline.

5 Likes

So cute lol! Just a lil’ baby! :baby:

I thought you were going to call it a Babymaker. :rofl:

2 Likes

That thought was in my head too but figured, let’s not call it that :grinning:

1 Like

Awww man now I want them…

1 Like

Do it. I’m less than a year into the hobby and I dig the challenge of (good) pocket yoyos; like a lot of mini yoyo reviews state, it really does help with accuracy.

2 Likes