Please recommend fun, high quality, yoyo intro videos for non throwers!

No, but I can’t wait to go back.

1 Like

are you going soon?

my dads dad, is cajun witch means, crayfish, redfish, catfish, hogs, gar, deer, and all the other crap that a good country kid eats. hands down cajun food is my favorite but im a hunter so I guess you could say that is the problem with me lol

2 Likes

One of my favorite videos ever. The inspo in this video is endless.

Also, wasn’t this the video when he parted ways with YYF? I always interpreted this video as a cathartic way to leave the negative stuff that made him leave YYF. That explains the last scene with the mirrors and the shot in which he abandons his yoyo on the street, which was his signature Catalyst.

1 Like

Augie is a dude :stuck_out_tongue:

But that was a very cool video and I haven’t seen it before!

1 Like

Almost crawfish time! WOOO!!! Yeah, I LOVE living down here. I just wish Louisiana wasn’t such an awful place to live.

1 Like

It could be. The intentions and meanings of the video were never declared, but in those years the controversy I was talking about was also underway and the fact that the only combo that performs looking at the camera is also the only one that performs with the mirrors behind it , it seems too great a coincidence not to concern this fact.
I never knew the causes of his exit from YYF after all those years, what happened?

this video is dope
3 Likes
3 Likes

Every modern yoyoer should watch this one

5 Likes

this is GOLD

2 Likes

Complimenting this video.

3 Likes

This is the best yoyo video that has ever been created imo.

1 Like

Jensen does it twice
3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes