Please recommend fun, high quality, yoyo intro videos for non throwers!

I was getting to know the new world of yoyo … he was my superhero!

(1:43 and 2:44 horizontal play in 2007 !!! Boom! :dizzy_face:)
It is no coincidence that my first yoyo was an Auldey L3!)

all very good … but Jason Lee … immense!

2 Likes

I love the reverse GT suicide in the end.

1 Like

Who remembers this fantastic video?
And above all who remembers or knows why the final part, performed with the mirrors behind them?

5 Likes

Idk about the mirrors but I remember this video. I believed he used a Catalyst.

As you can see, all that combo of tricks, Augie does it by never looking at her hands or the yoyo, she looks only in front of herself, in fact it is as if she was playing with her eyes closed … and it is a quite complex combo.
It was not the first that Augie showed her ability.
At that time, a well-known Italian ex-producer was often in controversy with Ben McPhee and YoyoFactory in general, among other things, he said that that combo Augie played it looking at a mirror placed in front of him, next to the camera that was filming him.
That part of the video is the answer to that provocation … having mirrors behind him it is possible to see that in front of him there is only the camera … and the final kick, I think he doesn’t need an explanation! :grin:
However, Augie had already shown that she was able to play safely by looking in the camera, here she did it at the 2011 Italian Nationals (1:51).

P.s. Personally I can’t imagine the world of yoyo without Augie Fash!

2 Likes

Poalo hasn’t aged at all. His beard has just got thicker.

1 Like

Really? I saw from the video you published yesterday that you recently visited Italy. :wink:
I haven’t had the chance to meet him for a few years …
I often see only Riccardo who lives one kilometer from my hous.

1 Like

I see him every time I go to Italy or EYYC. I went to Italian Nationals the past 3 years because everyone is so lovely. Paolo is such a wonderful man, I love him.

2 Likes

I subscribe to your every word!

I love the way Augie does redirects with the yoyo.

1 Like

I also did a video of Matteo in Rome the year before. Seriously I love it there. Italians are such lovely, generous people.

4 Likes

my family’s Ancestor’s from my dads side are from Italy. my brother has the cooking part of them.

2 Likes

Don’t even get me started on Italian food.

oh. my. lord.

3 Likes

good, right?

1 Like

Hands down the best. Nothing else comes close.

2 Likes

i have yet to try real Italian food.

1 Like

This is just wonderful to watch. What a great style!

1 Like

also, going to Italy is one thing i really want to do.

1 Like

Get out there. Make sure you stick to the west side of Rome and and be careful who you talk to though.

Loads of incredible food to be had and it’s really cheap.

1 Like

are you in Italy right now?