What are your favorite videos about yoyoing?

I was thinking about this real awesome video about Hajime Miura

And I wanted to know what some of yalls favorite yoyo videos are :grin:

6 Likes

I love Tsukasa Nambas yearly pov vids. Bc the tricks are just so fresh and cool.

The endless routines are amazing and the intro to them is my absolute favorite. Wake up; Yoyo.

Also gotta shoutout @AndreBoulay for Operation Dark Magic II. Best Yoyo vid with a fun like theme/story arc. Plus really cool tricks.

There are a tooooon of good Yoyo vids but these are just a few of my favorites.

5 Likes

This video basically got me into yoyoing.

I knew how to yoyo a bit from my childhood, I knew there were competitions, and I knew One Drop made yoyos (shout out to the Terraria fans!) and that was it.

The OD team introduced me to the community and to everything I never knew was possible with this โ€œtoyโ€. I could now see it as a community, an art form, and a tool for self-expression. I realized that there was so much more to it and I knew this was something I had to try for myself.

Also, this

4 Likes

heres a link to my yoyo video playlist

6 Likes
2 Likes

There are plenty but I forget them under the spotlight lol

This comes to mind however:

3 Likes

At 3:05 timestamp this is where I started to get interested in yoyo designing next to summit documentary video, they also feature how they made Draupnirs in this segment.

3 Likes

This video about Gentry Stein is also a fun watch even though its for an audience that doesnโ€™t know much about yoyoing