Please recommend fun, high quality, yoyo intro videos for non throwers!

Back when I was learning to throw, I remember loving this YYF video with Tyler and John Ando. It was fun and catchy.

While I love all yoyo videos, I’m looking for professionally produced, fun ones, geared towards getting non throwers interested in the hobby. On other hobby forums I’m on, such as Reef aquariums, people ask about my avatar and I like to have something to link them to.

Our community has produced amazing video over the years, show me your favorites!

8 Likes

I always really liked this video!!

4 Likes

There are too many videos out there to choose from these days. But today, I’m going to go with this one:

4 Likes

These are great! Bryan Figueroa’s is so clean and innovative. Makes me want to learn some new tricks.

3 Likes

This Shu Takada video is my favorite. The skills displayed by Shu are mind blowing and it shows non-yoyoers two different styles.

4 Likes

Perfect Vid for Non Throwers IMO

Tyler Severence’s First YYF Signature Throw Video is Pretty Fun

My Favorite Chill C3YYD Video

3 Likes

This was one of the videos that got me into yoyoing
7 Likes

I love watching yoyo videos. Most of the stuff that gives me inspiration is kinda old and fuzzy, maybe no longer relevant to 2020.

These are my go to for showing people the hobby as of now. Spyy for the clean classic playstyle, PLSTC for the fun/quality of the video, Bear Trap for the hip hop enthusiasts like myself. I try to pick videos that will relate to the person I’m showing.

3 Likes

Yes. This is a fantastic video to show non-yoyoers.

2 Likes

C3’s 2013 video for the Speedaholic featuring Mimi is one of those videos that showcase how skillful, cool and fun is yoyoing, despite it being a very simple activity. It’s my favorite to show non-yoyoers.

5 Likes

These are great, thanks everyone! Keep em coming if you have favorites. I think what I realize is the mood/music choice has a big impact on the audience. Personally, I like the SPYY and PLSTC ones, but the C3 and YoYoKid are really nice for their simplicity.

1 Like

These are my 3 favourite videos :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@JWaugh You’ve been to Sedona?! When was this? I went last year.

3 Likes

Yeah I went May of 2019, if you look at this you can see a lot of the places I visited on that trip.

2 Likes

Some of my favorites

4 Likes

And these two freestyles are so good that they don’t need a well produced video to get you hyped

2 Likes

A couple of olders videos that I love:

2 Likes

This is a good quick breakdown video

3 Likes

I was there in April!

1 Like

I just thought of some good ones!!

2 Likes