Please Read((Next Yoyo))

OK
so you all no i just recently got ma dv888
but my bdays soon and im gonna have a fair amount of cash :wink:

so i can bind on my dv888 easily, do all my tricks(and learned new ones)
and people sed it would be soooo hard to bind on and i do it soooo easy.

but anyway, now im thinking about my next yoyo lol
i want all metal(probably)
better than the dv888(preferably)
and i want some it to spin for longer or just the same:)
so what do u guys think???

oh and btw is addiction a good yoyo?
or is things like g5 and dna or boss better??
i could probably get anythin on this site

i like the size of my dv888 but for size, no bigger than a dark magic preferably!
maybe the same but hopefully no bigger

does that narrow it down at all???
reply soon please, ill kep looking!!!
thnks

ok, if you like the 888, you problely will like the 888 yoyo, bosses are good too, but its a h- shape yoyo. addiction is a good yoyo too, i just like it for it’s spin time. g5’s are SLUG yoyos they are slow but i don’t know why. The skyline is a FAST yoyo, just because i don’t know why. Ok, DNA’s are bigger than the dv888, but slighly smaller than the Dark Magic. I guess you should get the 888 or the skyline or … SUPERSTAR!!!

Maybe a project 2 would do you good. The shape seems to resemble that of your Dv888’s

no thank-you’s?? just kiddin

okay…
so not g5
wat about genesis 888 catch 13 or boss???
or even DNA!
help :-[

what one would you get?

genesis is big as superstar, catch 13 is lighter then you would thought but too good rim weight, boss? nothing speacial, really good for string tricks, when you hit the 888 on the gound, it will wobble like crazy, but it is fast .Personally, i would get the skyline, cause it has the H shape :wink:

Get the BOSS.

I’d like to hear more about your preferences. Personally, I’d prefer an addiction over anything else mentioned in this thread if those are the only yoyos you are interested in, but it’s important to know more about what you are looking for.

If you could change anything about the Dv888, what would it be?

Also, there’s not necessarily a yoyo that is definitively ‘better’ than a Dv888, only different in many ways.

i personally havnt played one but i would go with any of those but you have to give us a better understanding of what you like. fill this out and it will help us tremendously.

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
  8. What is your price range?
  9. What is your skill level?

so, i guess i wouldnt mind hubs, but i really like the addiction, like a lot
please tell me what you know about the addiction:)
i reallly wanna no about the addiction:):slight_smile: ;D

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc) not bigass lol, no bigger than Dark Magic preferably
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape) errr… dont mind but i like butterfly and the shape of boss addiction and dv888
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)i like sili kpad or flowable
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it? watever really, i like double o ring so i like silicone or k pads or flowable i wouldnt mind changin the bearing but it will prob come good anyway
  5. What weight is ideal to you? errr i like the hitman and xcon weight a long with hectic and dv888 but i could deal with anythin really, just state the weight wen reccomendin please
  6. Does color matter? as long as its cool looking but dont base anythin on that lol
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)err… a wide variety, mainly tricks from a breakaway ie. budahs revenge suicide
  8. What is your price range? dosent really matter because ill hav enough for any of the ones lol
  9. What is your skill level? i can do suicide and gyroscopic and laceration,plastic whips,thumb grinds and arm grinds.

Expand in brand, go for something new and different, like a SKYY chaser, or a MayheM.

^ Or something like a P2 also. Try something new though, if you liked the Dv888, go for a different shape or size, style of play. etc.

I say get you a wedgie or sky chaser. Those two are completely awesome!!

ok ive kinda narrowd it down to c13 or adddict lol
or even one of tha new metal duncan :stuck_out_tongue:

i dont no if id like c13’s shape but i like the looks of it and im good at gettin use to things :stuck_out_tongue:
and addict, im not sure looks are kl and i like its shape i guess, but c13 will probably do it for me

wats your thoughts on c13???
and are they like hubs on the side, like u no can u hold the yoyo while spinning???
ye and any good reviews on it??
thanks

I didn’t like the C13 much. Try a BOSS or something, you’d like that according to your preferences and according to what you have. You’d love it.

but whats so good about the BOSS??
is is big or small???
i actually kinda like it lol :stuck_out_tongue: ;D

The BOSS is soposed to be great because its expanding on the 888… The cut out all the center weight and put it in the rims… Alot of people love the BOSS… And its small… Like the 888

i would go with the addiction cause the c13 has a lot of wobble on a bad throw and scince you are newish to yoyoing thenyour throw might not be fully developed (if it is then discard wat im saying) so boss, addiction, skyy chacer sound good