i dont know which one to pick

which one? superstar, 888, pyro light, addiction, or any others that you guys have in mind?

Dv888 is my favorite out of all of those, except I haven’t tried the addiction.

The addiction is my favorite of those, with the superstar in close second.

But one question, do you want hubstacks?
Cause the Addiction and pyro light don’t have any.

At this point, think about if you really want hubstacks.

And you can go from there.

J.
:slight_smile:

i maybe wanna try them once but i really dont want to…

Also, what type of body do you want? Rounded or H-shape? Also, the Undersized or full sized?

i really want to try a shpe like th e suprstar but i really like the shape of the addiction. does any body know if he addiction is undersized? is the superstar undersized?

The Superstar is NOT undersized, it is the opposite.

The Addiction is not as undersized, more of a medium yo-yo.

If you like the P2, you’ll probably like the DV888, but it might be VERY similar.

I’ve tried the P2 a few times, and it isn’t too similar to the DV888. In fact, its a totally different yoyo. :slight_smile:

i dont know if i would like the Dv888 is it undersized?

Yes, it is undersized.

really i like the violet color Dv888 :o

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
  8. What is your price range?
  9. What is your skill level?

yes, all of those yoyofactory’s are different in a way. just answer these questions, and we can tell you.

have you considered a DNA, it is an amazing yoyo which comes with hubstacks so you could take them off if you dont like them. i would strongly recommend this one!!!

Yes, but some of the DNA’s price ranges from hubstacks. They really aren’t that great come to think of it. You can make up tricks featuring hubstacks, and they can get in the way of Thumb Grinding. Once, I did a Thumb Grind, and my thumb caught on the hubstack, and it immediately stopped and flew up and hit my head. They’re mean…

I say stick with your P2 :). But if you had to get one I would say the DV888.

to who were talking about the DNA i dont like large yoyos i have a legacy (it was my first ever unresponsive yoyo) i loved it but now i dont because its big i might sell it