DNA,superstar,888,or DV888

witch one should i get first???

The one you want more.

1. What size do you prefer? (Big, small, medium, etc)
  2. What shape do you prefer? (Be specific: Round Butterfly, Flat Rims, pointy shape, H-Shape)
  3. What response do you prefer? (Silicone, O-Ring, Hybrid, Pad, etc)
  4. Do you like to mod/maintain it?
  5. What weight is ideal to you?
  6. Does color matter?
  7. How does your style relate to the yoyo? (What kind of tricks do you like to do? Fast? Technical? Smooth? Slacks?)
  8. What is your price range?
  9. What is your skill level?
  1. between mid and big , otherwise big
    2.Round Butterfly
    3.O-Ring or Hybrid
    4.i dont know
    5.65-75g
    6.blue or red
    7.all around
    8.$0-120
    9.beginning advanced

superstars and dna are big so if you like round you might like the dna

how big is big

what wins between 888 vs dv888

anyone know

i like 888 but its all prefrence

Why limit yourself to YYF? There are a lot of other companies with great products. Read the reviews. Many are limited runs so you will not be able to get them. I would love to get the General-Yo 5 Star Gen 2, there are still a few floating around.

im not i just dont have any and i hear they’re good yoyos

that doesnt mean they are

I have a superstar and I just got it about 2 weeks ago and it is nice. But I like my ILYY Wasabi more (the ILYY Liopleurodon would be good for the dimensions you are looking for), granted the Wasabi is a small yoyo and I prefer small. No doubt YYF makes quality, cant go wrong with YYF. Just remember, there are a lot of great products out there. Check out a bunch of reviews then decide.

i will thanks

Do you live near any yoyoers or contests? If so that is a great place to try them out.

From your preferences, I would recommend a DNA. It is a beast. It sleeps forever and is very comfortable in the hand.

You can’t go wrong with YYF so you should totally get it!

http://shop.yoyoexpert.com/product/39/YYF-DNA

DNA at 63 grams, good if you like a yoyo on the light side. Superstar is 69 grams.

try a mighty flea they are heavy, unresponsive and smooth