Please, help me! The problem with yo-yo!

Hello everyone.
I am really sorry to bother you, but I have a problem and nothing can help me. I just bought yo-yo: AERO Hill&River. My problem is so lame, but you got to help me.
I just can’t make my yo-yo come back to me! It just sleeps and sleeps and I can’t wake it up any ways!!! It has so sensetive bearing that I can’t even reel on string to yo-yo in calm state! The bearing just rolls and rolls! Please, guys, help me!
Thank you very much!

Welcome to the forum, Nebster!

This problem happens because the yoyo is somewhat unresponsive, which is how most yoyos come these days. This makes long and complicated string tricks and combos much easier to do.

To get it back to your hand, you’ll probably need to learn to bind, as shown in this video.

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask away, as well as use the search button.

Thank you very much! I am sorry that I am such a lamer. But in my country yo-yo is not a popular thing, so the only way I could know that is this website. I’ll try it and if I will have some problems I’ll try to contact you again :slight_smile:

Sounds good. But remember that learning to yoyo can be done, even if you are alone in your country/state/province. Many people have done it and you can do it too. :smiley: