PLEASE DELETE

Whoops double post

TX 10 ball bearings will waste any others, check the reviews.

Theyā€™re also very expensive.

Actually the ones were going with are fairly cheap. Itā€™s just a SS 10 Ball. I really like these bearings because they donā€™t require break in time.

Hey Zen, do you have any idea as to when these will be released? Do you think theyā€™ll be out before Christmas?

Depending on how fast I get everything back Iā€™d like to have a Late November early December release for the first run.

That sounds great! My birthday is December 10th, so I might be able to get my parents to buy me one then.:smile:

Will YYE carry them?

Iā€™ve talked to Andre and he said weā€™ll talk more once Iā€™m farther into everything. Hopefully.

I wish I could afford to sponsor more than 1 or 2 guys right now :stuck_out_tongue: A lot of really good talent out there right now.

Canā€™t wait to get one of these!

On a related note, you should sponsor me, because I win all the competitions, and Iā€™m the best yoyoer ever, even better than Jensen Kimmit. :wink:

Nah, Iā€™m just someone who talks about yoyos on a forum. :smiley:

Are you still going to run a sponsorship contest thing?

Yes. Its not going to be a contest though more of people submitting until I find the right person. Details will be up soon.

Hey Guys. Bad news. My mom ended up taking us on a unexpected vacation so were short on the money to pay for the prototypes :confused: if anyone is interested in prepaying for one I will sell them cheaper at $87 for 6061 and $95 for 7075.So if anyoneā€™s interested please PM me.

If not the prototypes Im going to ask my Machinist to push back the prototypes for right now. :confused:

Dudeā€¦ Shouldā€™ve stolen one of those Ferarriā€™s :stuck_out_tongue:
I would buy one but I have no money for now. Iā€™m happy to test for you though!

There will be no testing for anyone for a while if I cant get some soldā€¦

I will consider buying once there are pics.

He canā€™t make them if no one buys one. He wonā€™t get pics until he has enough to pay for machining.

Have you tried kickstarter?

I was thinking about a Kickstarter but if I were to sell to many (unlikely but still) I get charged $25 more for each proto on top the $52 per jo. And these protos will get made no matter what, it will just get delayed a few months. :-\ If I could 5 or 6 I could probably get it going.

Iā€™d be happy to help with akickstarter, it looks awesome. Pm me.