PLEASE DELETE

PM sent :slight_smile: If anyones even just interested shoot me a PM!

When will this be in physical form?

if you read above, Iā€™m having troubles getting the money together. Me and my mother had it all but she had the opportunity to take us on our first family vacation and she didnā€™t want to past that up. So currently it may a couple months until we get the Jos.

Still need help!
$87 for 6061
$95 for 7075
Shipping is free of charge in the U.S
Can get blasted for you if wanted!

Youā€™re charging $95 for yoyo? Your company has no reputation yet and no proper feedback on the yoyos or your company. I donā€™t know anyone that would pay that much on a start-up company. It might not even turn out all that great and you would waste everyoneā€™s time and money (no hate was intended, just putting in my two sense)

Machining a yoyo isnt cheapā€¦ he has to make money too and at that rate I bet he isnt making muchā€¦ $95 for 7075, which costs even more to machineā€¦ and prices will be sort of high for new startup companies first proto because they need more money at that point then after theyve already made a few runsā€¦ People will buy it, people love nee startup companiesā€¦

$100 is the average price of protos for new startup companies, and thats talking 6065. his is a little cheaper, heā€™s not going to make yoyos and sell them at $20 even if his company is new and unknown, because he will lose moneyā€¦ His is 7075 for $95, he can get them blasted, AND is offering free shipping. So really, the value of the yoyo itself is only $70-$80 for a yoyo thats made out of a high quality aluminum.

I along with a few others have bought a prototype from another new company J&H: SPINS for $100, and we didnt have much holding back. I and the others are very happy with the yoyo and Im sure this guyā€™s yoyo is going to turn out fine.

Your post was rude and you clearly didnt realize he has to make money too, or the fact that it was 7075, which is more expensive. By the way, it is two cents, not two senseā€¦

1 Like

By the way, itā€™s new, not neeā€¦

I would love to pre-order one, but iā€™m kind of scared. I will think about it.

1 Like

Agreed. As long as the person is reputable and well known. Your money is safe. And Zen happens to be very reputable.

Also, 6061 not 6065 Andy :slight_smile:

Didnā€™t J&HS have prototypes made before selling them, though? Am I misunderstanding something? Iā€™m under the impression that these are being pre-sold in order to get physical items in-hand.

Exactly. I/my mom actually had the money to due it and ready to go previously but she had the opportunity to take us on our first vacation so she did.

What Iā€™m basically trying to get done is sell them cheaply, considering its 7075 and has side effects $95 is the -best I can do. I make little money off this, Iā€™m just trying to get them made.
They will be made eventually no matter what, but if I could get the money for 5 or so I could soon

Itā€™s got side effects too!

Consider this yoyo2442. One Drop makes yoyos at pretty cheap prices and their new 7075 is $120, not including shipping, and it doesnā€™t have side effects and isnā€™t sodablasted either. Mynameiszen is selling them for $95, it is 7075, includes side effects, can get blasted, and includes shipping. I donā€™t know what more you could ask moreā€¦ Thatā€™s a great value, if you think thatā€™s too much than you are out of your mind.

Yes, their prototypes were already made when they sold them. They were selling them to make money for their first actual run.

However, as of now, you can pre-pay for their first actual run Lunar Wind, which is basically what mynameiszen is doing, but with a prototype

i would love to buy one!

1 Like

Yes, I do understand your point, but what youā€™re failing to realize is that OneDrop is one of, if not the most respected and reputable companies out there. Us, as throwers, know that whatever they put out will not fail to amaze. The thing is, we donā€™t even have physical models, feedback, or reputation of the company. And to everyone saying its a good price because 7075 is expensiveā€¦two wordsā€¦Werrd Hour

Dude you have to realize something. The Werrd Hour is produced on a large scale as where Iā€™m producing prototypes. Each prototypes cost a little over double what a normal production model for machining. If I had the ability to charge $70 and still make money to put towards production I would, but I cant.

Ohhhh theyā€™re prototypesā€¦didnā€™t catch that part, haha. Sorry for causing the comotion. Iā€™m trying to start up a compony of my own and hadnā€™t realize you were talking about protosā€¦good luck!

Bump

How much more money do you need to raise before you can make the initial run of protos?

If I wanted them to start soon Iā€™d probably need to raise $400. Theyā€™ll be done no matter what, just would speed up everything significantly if I were to pre sell even a just a few.
And if it makes people more comfortable, if you want to pre-pay I can just write your name down and you could wait to pay util we have enough money raised to start.