PLEASE DELETE THIS

OK i want a fast, stable, smooth, floaty, and long spinning yoyo. In your opinion, Should i get OD Cascade, OD Code 2, Some other OD yoyo, YYF Supernova, Crucial A La Mode, Crucial Cupcake, C3 Capless, Something CLYW (other than chief), General-Yo KLR (if i can get one), Or any other yoyos that arent too expensive that you think would be better than these that would suit my wants?
I would say that my skill level is good enough to handle any yoyo. i dont a have a preference on size either. I can do every trick in yye learn section and much more but not good enough to compare to others on youtube.
Also I would like to know what your favorite yoyo is as well. that would help very much

Whoever is able to give their opinion if thank a lot.
Thanks

It may be a bit above what your looking to spend, but After having played with a Gsquared albatross, I would rate it above most of the OD throws you listed. It’s around the same specs as the Code2 and plays alot like it but for me just feels miles better.

I have only owned it for ~a week and it’s quickly become my only throw (bar the n12 shark I use when I go out.)

Do you have a price range? That would really help narrow it down. You cannot go wrong with a code 2. It gives you a feel to a pure comp throw, as well as let’s you experiment with different weights with the side effects.

Good luck!

Oh and please try to have only one thread :slight_smile:

Price range is around 100. no higher than 120. but if you are talking clyw you can mention anything because i could find a deal on the forums for one in my price range.

I think im actually going to get the n12 shark it looks pretty sick and i want to try magic yo