Please close.😒

This guy is creating some toxic environments and I’m not about it.

2 Likes

Pm me

I messaged this guy 1 minute after they created this thread, about the Kuntosh. I expressed interest and we reached an agreement we were both happy with. I provided my address as requested and planned to make the payment in a few hours. Although I could have paid immediately, there was no indication that it was necessary. However, while I was asleep, the person messaged me to say they sold it to someone else who paid right away. I’m frustrated by this behavior and disappointed that they didn’t uphold their commitment. I urged them to correct the situation, but unfortunately, they have chosen to ignore me. Kurt, your actions have wasted my time and left me incredibly disappointed. This is the first time I’ve experienced something like this in the BST, and it’s disheartening. I even offered to pay an extra 25 usd. If there’s any decency in this dude I trust he would do the right thing, otherwise beware of buying from him as he may not be serious about his word. Lesson learned I guess.

edit: please note Kurt was fine waiting a few hours to receive payment as shows my screenshot down below

False, I did notify you of urgency. Please stop messaging me. At this point it’s just harassment. I am not going to refund the other buyer like you asked me to. I never took your money, so there is no harm done to you. Please go away.

This dude ■■■■ on G2 and now Kurt in less than 12 hours. Boy o boy

Kurt has been trying to sell stuff urgently for a month.

2 Likes

So funnily enough Odd somehow deleted our conversation, but that’s fine.

Here’s proof that we both agreed I would pay him in a matter of hours and proof of him accepting that.

(for the mods, If this is not allowed please delete )

1 Like

I’ve sold several throws in which buyers say they want it but given time they change their mind and never pay/respond. Its not worth it for the seller to hold/wait for you to potentially change your mind. IMO there is only one way to claim something you want to buy, by paying asap so that it’s marked as sold. Until that moment, anyone can swoop in with cash or trades. why didn’t you just pay if you had the money

2 Likes

Didn’t delete. Just flagged a message saying some inappropriate stuff

It was 1am in the morning my time, I was in bed and wasn’t prepared at all to send anything so I told him I would do it first thing in the morning when I wake up. I thought that was fine since he didn’t say otherwise and seemed more than okay with that?

Whenever I say I’m buying something I do it, I stick to my word and I do not intend to waste anyone’s time whatsoever. I’m always serious about my offers.

Unfortunately not everyone’s like that nowadays…

See how you are upset, I believe you would have paid too. It’s really troublesome selling right now…

I don’t see the problem. I’ve been snipped a few times. It happens. Sellers discretion on who to sell to and as long as they don’t accept payment it’s not yours.

Some folks have been cool and held something for a day or something while I moved funds or was busy but that’s not the norm nor expected. In the end either party can agree to not move forward at any point of the transaction as long as they are ready and able to reverse any actions already taken. In this case you where at the negotiation phase and terms where being set. Nothing to reverse and if another person came along with a better offer in this case more timely then the seller has all the right to move on and accept the terms of the new offer and decline yours.

There aren’t hard and fast rules to this but it’s how negotiations are done and harassing someone because you want something is not cool. Hopefully folks can mature and move on and learn to take a lose and recover.

In the end it’s just a toy there are more of them out there and plenty of time to find them. Even if that’s not the case remember it’s just a toy…

7 Likes

I will say that Odd told me that Sedan dude sent him a couple messages that were alarming to say the least, when we are talking Yo-yos. I was upset originally for this guy crapping all over my favorite Yo-yo company, but now that Kurt told me that he was willing to threaten his own life over losing out on Yo-yos, I feel like someone more qualified would be a better help.

Seadan dude this really is supposed to be a loving community and no one wants you to harm yourself over a toy or any reason. Life is all we got man. And leave G2 alone because Jakes doing the best work in the community out of his house as a one man show.

Everyone go back to your lives please hahaha

4 Likes

Furthermore, I’ve been in the community a long time. Its better to just drop this and move on, because you never know when you are gonna want a deal from someone down the road when the next Yoyo is up for sell.

I promise you man, its a big deal now to you, it won’t mean anything in six months.

If you want a friend, I try to be everyone’s friend. reach out to me.

3 Likes

I do admit to experiencing mental health challenges, and using yoyos serves as a method for temporarily diverting my attention and distancing myself from those issues. My personal affairs are private, and if my candid viewpoint about G2 has upset you as a G2 fanboy, I apologize. I understand where you’re coming from.
This is the first ever instance I’ve encountered such a situation on this forum, and I’m ready to move forward. I’ve already communicated my response to you privately earlier today, emphasizing that my perspective is solely relevant to me, and you’re not obligated to agree with it.

I believe I’m not the first yoyoer to have mental issues, nor the last and appreciate your support. Don’t we all hate it when people are a letdown? Sometimes life is rough and all of a sudden a long-time search is finally found, you’re super excited, haven’t been this stoked in weeks, next thing you know that was all just false hope. I’m well aware you can’t get emotional over things you never had so whatever. I guess this one yoyo wasn’t meant to be mine, and I’m sure there will be others.

There’s no need to continue discussing this matter, like I said, lesson learned, don’t waste your time reading this but if you have I’m sorry.

5 Likes

The world doesn’t deserve you Matt. You’re too pure.

@sedanthrows, it sucks when the one that got away, gets away. Cut your losses and keep your eyes peeled for the next one. And definitely hit up Matt. His friendship is priceless.

4 Likes

We all deal with it dude. Badly. I promise. We are all fighting battles that we cannot even see. I promise you we all want you to be good and happy with your G2 Yo-yos or whatever brand you like.

Hit me up if you ever need anyone to talk to. I legit sit at a computer all day at work and your experiences and feelings might help me overcome a problem I have. I’m legit here for you as is all of the community. We are all rocks.

And Seth, it goes both ways brother. I think your one of the good ones as well :heart: :heart: :heart:

5 Likes