Plastic Yoyo Fan Club!

RecRev f(x) is quickly becoming my main throw.

Delrin FTW!

I suppose delrin is a class of its own like someone said. I mean they play like metal, but cheaper.

Delrin is most definitely a plastic, it is just a more high-end one. I guess you could loosely compare it to 6061 aluminum vs. 7075 aluminum.

If delrin doesnā€™t count, then my favorite is the Northstar/Shaqlerstar. Delrin should count though.

Delrin does count.

It is plastic that is machined on a lathe like Metal.

That still makes it count.

Thatā€™s what I thought too. Itā€™s pretty much the king of plastics, unless the Yeti material has some awesome mindblowing upsides

Freehand (original), Freehand zeros, Projam, Surge, Classic, Legacy, and BBYY Wind are my faves.

How does the classic play with a normal C bearing and i guess I would also like to ask if u remove the o ring can you just apply a 19mm silicone response or would you have to use flowable and how does it play with either? I have a nice collection of metals. I am a huge fan of CLYW but honestly it is a yoyo and accidents happen and I am tired of my metals getting dings so I am thinking of making a plastic my daily main throw. It is getting to the point that I am starting to feel some hesitation with my throws out of fear of more harm to one of the ClYWā€™s. Also how does the Surge play compared to an unresponsive classic although I will probably get both and just find out.

I have the Pootisstar

what metal did you buy?

Iā€™m a big-time member of the Plastic Fan Club. Iā€™ve got one CafĆ© Racer on a shelf in my office, but itā€™s surrounded by a Flipside, Whip, Die-Nasty, Kickside, and an FHZ. The rest of my metals never really leave the house any more. Iā€™ve always been a fan of plastics, but now some of them are so good I donā€™t see any reason to risk dinging up my metals anymore. If I ding a plastic, or the axle gets bent in my pocket, or it even gets broken hitting the concrete, who cares! None of mine are worth more than 25 bucks anyway! Once in a while I still throw a Squirrel or a modded Mosquito, or a Zan-Navi. I carry a One, or a Lyn one a week or so, but my main throws are the ones I mentioned before. The plastics I keep at the office all have at least one mate at home. It changes from day to day, but today my favorite is the Flipside. Yā€™all have talked me into ordering up a Surge, though. And placing that order gives me an excuse to add an AC Whip, andā€¦

My protostar is going through all my combos right now. Loving every second of it. Is the protostar considered a top plastic still?

Idk people keep on praising the surge as a great plastic personally I love my 3yo3 Capella and yyf severe

You all need to check out the Zeekio Zenith. This thing is AMAZING, easily the best plastic Iā€™ve ever used in my life, and it holds up against metals too.

Itā€™s also a rebranded YoyoEmpire yoyo.

THE CRAZY-D!

I hope I love this one as much as the V.

Really? Which one?

I love my plastics. I mean my classic is honestly the smoothest yoyo I have. I donā€™t know if I got a lucky one but its brilliant. I also love my counter attack. I find it to be one of the few underrated yyf throws.

If you donā€™t love it Iā€™d take it off your hands

Zeekio Zenith = YoyoEmpire Sun

Zeekio Core = Yoyoempire Promise

Zeekio Bird = Yoyojam Aquarius

Zeekio Splash = Recrev Octave

Get the Idea?