Places you like to yo-yo?

Where do you guys enjoy throwing outside of your home?

3 Likes

in the grass, love throwing in the grass… barefoot shoes whatever. it’s like a short field to perform on lol… it’s freeing especially if there’s some shady trees around.

2 Likes

Outside after ir rained is nice for some reason.

1 Like

I’m up overnight and I really like throwing under the streetlights that are still halogen If I can find them. The old highschool still has some but they’re getting harder and harder to find.

1 Like

Any chance i get at work and in a little rec room area of my house i’ve slowly been turning into a yoyo haven. And basically everywhere any chance i get lol

2 Likes

The beach

6 Likes

My favorite place to yo-yo is in my sleep.

I never miss.

I can do a 3 minute freestyle on one throw.

I can bounce a yo-yo directly off my skull and not feel a thing.

I can use yo-yos I don’t even own.

I can 2 hand loop with Galaxy Divers.

7 Likes

Sounds amazing

I like finding cool backgrounds to film tricks in front of sometimes. Here is Coro in front of big arrows. Normally I prefer inside tbh bc it was like 40 degrees F and my hands get too cold hah. So ready for spring already :sob: !

7 Likes

That’s pretty cool :fire:

1 Like

Sand is terrible and wind sucks to yoyo in but I get the idea of a beach yoyo sesh. I like to yoyo where ever I am. I don’t have a preference. If it’s appropriate I pull out a yoyo.

The front yard is nice. Good tall fence, grass on my bare feet, usually just watered. Otherwise, I haven’t gotten out like I used to. I used to take off to the most random places and have mini adventures whenever I could. I AM AN ABSOLUTE MESS NOW so home is enough adventure. My yo-yos are there.

My favourite place is at home in the living room but:

Dark outside and a nice light inside the room (not too bright), outside is raining a lot or even better snowing and possibly temperature close to 0 degree or minus even better, I am in my pj and is nice and warm inside the living room, cup of hot chocolate and a new fresh soft string on the yoyo.

My kind of best evening ever!

2 Likes

school