Pittsburgh PA Yoyo Group - Yinz Guys Got Skills

I would like to get a yoyo/skill toy group or club together. I have started a group on google groups to support this. I am located in the south hills and would love for people to join. If enough people join maybe we can start a club and meetup somewhere. The group is called Yinz Guys Got Skills and can be found on google groups. Feel free to join up. Let start something new in the PGH area!!

Hey, that sounds pretty cool. I’m about 2 hours south of Pittsburgh and I have a small group called YoyoTrain. We’re in the early stages. But I would be interested in traveling up to see you and hang out sometime. 8)

that sounds awesome, you can join the google group that way we can keep track of “members”. It doesn’t seem like there is a huge want for a yoyo club in PGH but i would like to know who is out there that would like to start one up.

Just because we’re quiet doesn’t mean a club isn’t needed :wink:

My two brothers and I are into it, but getting us all in the same place at the same time is almost nearly impossible these days. College, Jobs, etc. :stuck_out_tongue: Summers would be best or sometime around Christmas perhaps would be the next time we’re all available.