Pics of the Kids...

Just wanted to show off some of my babies…

http://home.comcast.net/~robert.m.miller/888s.jpg

I’m so proud! :wink:

lol when i read the tital i’m like… what the???.. lol they are NICE thoguh… but keep them safe SOMEONE(samad) might steal them.

nice. there is a magic trick website with something like that there exept with goats as a comedy pic.

I don’t like 888’s

That dark blue is sweet.

Isn’t it, though?

Would you believe it’s an '09?

'Cause it is. :wink:

Wow. The aqua is amazing. I have a 08 888 aqua, not as amazing as the 09. Wow! :smiley:

~Steven

I got to admit, 888’s are good looking, ut I don’t like their play.

Also, Steven, your 888 is ugly :smiley:

And I haven’t even thrown the Aqua yet.

Still haven’t decided if I want to trade it for something else.

Steve? You got an ugly 888?

Pics?

:o

lol, i’d trade you for my g5 but my dad wouldn’t let me and it’s kinda poopy like…

Epic looking yoyos! I can’t wait to get an 888. I have wanted one for so long but they are out of stock everywhere. It has been difficult for me to decide spending over 100 dollars on a yoyo, but I can’t ignore the awesome reviews these things have. I have never thrown an all-metal yoyo and the 888 will be my first. Have you seen the new DNA’s? They look really slick, but I like the fact that the 888 comes in different colors.

Wow, I’m hoping you can come by one soon!

And I have seen the DNA, almost bought one recently. But I’m going to hold out on it until it’s in regular production just to have it decorated. The pre-production models do, however, come with stickers. :wink: