Picking a puffin

I have decided to buy the new clyw puffin my problem is there are three colors i want earth spin blizzard,hulk smash,and icy purple look them up and tell me what you think

Out of those, icy purple is my favourite. Plus it’s $10 cheaper.
But we can’t really decide for you, colourway is entirely your preference.

1 Like

If I had to pick from those 3 DEFINITELY HULK SMASH. That’s just me though

Well if we are having a community vote I would say the icy purple, because I think it looks awesome

1 Like

I’m with mordo, Hulk Smash all the way…

1 Like

I say just close your eyes and pick one and then be ready to want the other 2 later. These colorways , especially when spinning are so beautiful. I don’t just want every color , I want 2 of every color because I want to see how different patterns of the same colorway look while spinning. I have probably spent like a whole hour total this past week just watching the yoyo spin in the light.

1 Like

All of these colorways are quite nice, so you can’t really go wrong. Just choose the one you like the most, but if you still need my opinion, I would go for Hulk Smash, which looks even better in person.

I LOVE Hulk Smash, but I would probably go for the Icy Purple. It’s a great colorway. On top of that, you’ll always have a chance to get another throw in the Hulk Smash colorway, but there is no saying if we will ever see the Icy Purple again.

Btw, the Puffin is a fantastic choice! :wink:

I’d go with earth spin blizzard, 2nd is icy purple, I dont like hulk smash…