Which Wooly Marmot?

(Shisaki) #1

Hey guy, managed to persuade mom to let me buy a wooly and I wanted to ask YOU which color way I should get. I’m getting either the Green/Blue (Turtle Frost) Marmot or the Hulk Smash Marmot. I know the Polar Berry is at the CLYW store!

Hulk Smash, please save the Blue/Green acid wash for me! :stuck_out_tongue:

Bandwidth eater poll. its nonsense. Ask about a shape or a bearing or even a response system but not colors.

which ever u like best, i thought the the green and aqua looked nice but i ending up getting a black and purple one instead as i wanted a a dark coloured yoyo,

(Shisaki) #5

I swore to myself that all yoyos I get will either have blue, green, or both. The acid wash has both but I never had a splash anno yoyo so idk :-.

(JonasK) #6

The color of the yoyo shouldn’t really matter that much. As ichtus said, you can ask about shape, bearing and response system, but color is a bit out there. No matter what color you get, the yoyo won’t be different.

hulk smash. the colors in it are muth color to me. and there is only two wooly marmont that are splash but one they only made like ten of i think. the splash one at CLYW.