phenom or phenomizm

??? which is a better yoyo be specific phenom or phenomizm if you want put recommendations

They are almost the same. No need to spend $120 on a yoyo.

Just go with the Phenomizm.

Well I think its more about feel you know. The Phenomizm is a hybrid plastic and metal. The other being entirely metal but still has the added brass weight rings making it multiple pieces instead of one. So it’s really about whether u like metal vs plastic, because they will most likely perform the same. I favor metal over the hybrids any day of the week especially if they are ONE piece. This one is at a rather high price point, and then u have to decide if u like grinds because this model seems to offer little in that regard, even if you take the caps off there will most likely be no lip for a thumb grind. My meteor has the same outer profile and when i took the cap off there is no IRG available. and with the caps on, there is no IRG. But these yos do look cool.
Good Luck

1 Like

DrYoyo, AKA Chris Allen, described the play from both. He stated the PHENOM was better.

It’a all about quality and preference. People will have different opinions.

The Phenom better might be better than the Phenomizm, but really? $120? Well, unless you find a really good deal at the BST and you’re rich. :smiley: