Phenom , Canvas , Skyline - FS/FT

Phenom : Blue with Gold rings no caps $150 LOWERED

Sold: Canvas : Black , has outer wear but nothing serious $145 SOLD

skyline : B grade paint job Blue… This thing is a beast $60

i have individual pics of each just ask, wont let me post more than one at first for some reason!
unnamed%20(2)

5 Likes

Did you want to press the edit button on your listing? :wink:

1 Like

USE CAUTION WITH THIS GUY. TRIED TO SCAM ME PERSONALLY IN THE PAST.

I banned him a couple years ago and I would ban him again, but it looks like someone has already conducted business with him. To whoever purchased that Canvas I would advise you open a PayPal dispute asap.

4 Likes

Codyhorror? We actualy are in the middle of a trade? I just shipped my yo-yos off to him :frowning:

Am I in the midst of a scam?

Nah man, he’s got rep look at his profile

I’m talking about you Steve. Don’t you remember? I purchased a yo-yo from you in 2016, sent money, and you ended communication without sending the yo-yo. Luckily I opened a PayPal dispute and got my money back. You were then banned from the forum, and will likely be banned again. :wink:

5 Likes

Oh lookie here, still have the PayPal resolution email.

48%20PM

5 Likes

Oh wow, I don’t recall that and I assure you that wasn’t me, I’ve been hacked multiple times by people close To me when I got locked up a few years ago but since then i haven’t even been online. I’m not a theif, say what you want :confused:

Can I like earn my rep back without you banning me by chance? Lol

1 Like

I have pictures of the package and usps tracking receipt so I remain optimistic, will update once stuff arrives.

I will reserve judgement and remain optimistic as well while awaiting a final verdict. But either way, good job @YoYoExpertGarrett for having an eagle eye and an elephant’s memory. Whether this is a different guy or it was an honest mistake or the cat ate my homework, this shows you’re looking out for us here in the YYE forum and I for one appreciate an astute overseer. :+1:

5 Likes

Arrived today… so I can confirm I have the CLYW canvas (plus bonus strings and gift cards!) in trade so all is well, and I can vouch for @stevencal. Cheers :beers: cc @YoYoExpertGarrett

3 Likes

So… How’s the Canvas play?

1 Like

Like a very early A-RT proto :wink:

2 Likes

Like the big brother of the OD Parlay. It plays like a big organic. And Jeff is technically right, since it was Jensen’s signature model before he started a-rt. this picture explains a lot

Screenshot_20181212-092843

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.