Personal fav String?

Hey guys, can you guys name all the string brands you can think of and name your personal favorite and why it’s your favorite?

trinity Threadz.
Supa fast.

I can name too many. So I will just say my favorite. YYN Highlights. Nothing Special.

my stings twin hook strings. the beeeeeeeeeeeest of all!

whatever i have, its all the same to me

probly alchemy, it whips like a beast lol

Highlights

Alchemy for sure. They have a heavier, more solid feel than any other string I’ve tried. And as _|@<06 said, the whips, slacks and lacs are intense ;D

GatorFloss for the bounce and whips.

G-String Intentus for color and feel.

I play them both about the same, but I’m running low on gatorfloss so I’ve been using g-string more.

Highlights.

I don’t get what’s special about other string. Sure its nice to play with an Element sometimes, but Highlights Play good enough for me

Just white polyester strings. Cheap, white and resistant to moist. I really like the play of 50/50 better, but with the moisture I experience it just isn’t good enough.

qft, I actually like old 50/50 string it seems to hold tension very well

On my regular yo-yo 1A PFString, on my loopers just plain cotton. When I get a new throw I just use what is on it until it breaks then I change it. Any string is fine as long as it works. I am getting to the point with throwing that any thing is usable.

Does 50/50 give a little more weight and whip ability that 100% poly?

Snake Skin String( Made by me and born2yoyo) otherwise I <3 G-String PX and SSE.