people you think should be forumeXperts!

nothing particular, just others have risen above all the rest of us.

you obviously know nothing aout Q, he is perfect for the spot.

EDIT: thats sounds to trollish on my part, let me explain more.
Q has been around for a VERY long time, and is one of the most helpful people out there when he chooses to be :wink:

2 Likes

BanjoSpins is great for the spot. I’d also like to bring up SR. He has helped me a lot on these forums. I haven’t really seen any of Q’s posts. We should be able to vote for Forum eXperts.

2 Likes

Dude, Q all the way.

banjospins, Q, SR, and carlG are the only people i see fit for the spot.

1 Like

OH YOU :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways, I feel I should add more to my previous post.

BanjoSpins, Q, JohnnyJ, Shadowz, TotalArtist

sorry sr i completely forgot about you. the three best options imo are sr,shadowz and dr awesome all great guys who are very helpful

yeah im not ashamed of self advertisment

Other then title, is there a reason to be forum expert? Help comes when needed. Don’t need a title for that. I wasn’t aware there was any perks to it but im surprised nobody said ~z~ or sniffy.

Well it is just a title, and we should always strive to help others. There is a 40$ gift certificate for them, but yeah…

I think with the title, people who are new to the forums and new to yoyoing know it is someone they can trust and get helpful advice from. You can get amazing advice from almost anyone on this forum, but I think it’s somebody they can go to right away and not be afraid. I know I get the right advice from the eXperts when I ask anything.

It’s too bad not too many of them are active anymore.

And there seems to have been a couple of people I forgot when I said who I thought would make great eXperts. I think SR and ~Z would also make great Forum eXperts. They’re both very helpful.

2 Likes

I feel that all of this “Forum eXpert” stuff just puts down people who aren’t “eXperts”. I feel that it may make some people feel like they aren’t welcome are wanted. This is just my two cents.

It’s not a put down, but rather a reason to strive. Although I love helping people, so I don’t think the title is 100% necessary, but it definitely helps those who are new know who can most likely help them the best. It’s definitely something I believe helps us all out. So, there’s my dolla.

thanks for the dollar not just 2 cents that you cant buy anything with

Wow…just realized how funny waht you said was, and how true…Lol, for a nickel a pop, I would have trillions of pop to drink, if i was still this wealthy in da 50’s. But…With so many who have potential, I think it’s neat to hear my peep’s opinions. But yeah. Seniority…just hinting…lol, jk. I love this forum, but I do agree a lot of the old Experts left, so it is a bit lonely here, for me at least. I love jayyo as a person, and any new Experts I would probably know, so I really don’t see any issues with the choice, if we do get a new one. I would love to see what the other’s choices would be.

I think Shadowz would be a great xpert!

lol, not me. just, no. haha.

Shadowz also deserves it ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile: ::slight_smile:

Haha.

I wonder if they’ll actually pic someone?

I hope they do. We haven’t had one for a really long time and we need one. Most of the other eXperts are not active right now.

That’s true.

The op should put a poll up with all of the names suggested.

Then we can see who we want to be a new Forum eXpert. Not sure if they’ll pick one though.