Peak meets Doom

So I was at a family gathering yesterday and I decided to bring my Peak with me along with my camera. I whipped out my Peak and started doing some tricks and then I saw a dove land on a telephone line. I decided this would make for a great picture. I set my peak down for a moment and began to attempt to take a picture of this dove. Then I heard the worst sound you could ever hear if you are a yo-yoer *CHINKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

It was like somebody had gone inside of my chest and physically crushed my heart. A 8 year old little boy had picked up my Peak and decided to walk the dog all over the concrete…So I guess I’ve learned my lesson, don’t turn your back to a Peak because they have minds of their own and they’re looking for trouble :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways my peak has some crazy wobble now and is condemned to live inside a clear plastic case on my shelf.

I could handle the dings but NOT THE WOBBLE!

I’m so sorry :frowning:

I’m so sorry for your loss. I think that I used to own that exact peak too! Where did u happen to get it?

Send it to me for a spell, I think I might be able to get rid of the wobble.

Sorry for your loss!!!

dinger(creeper of the yoyoworld): That’s a nice throw you got their would be a shame if something was to happen to it.

1 Like

I very suprised it caused a wobble. Try replaceing the axle. a lot of times you won’t be able to see if it is bent, even while rolling it on a flat surface. it takes a very small bend to induce vibe.

“The Dinger” sounds like some name locals of some ghetto town would give to some kind of attacker…

That’s very true

Um…I’m sorry for your loss

*sniffle

im sorry for your loss… very tragic what has happened…

-moment of silence-

So where did they bury him?

I would, quite honestly, have cried.

-bpg

A moment of silence.

I feel sorry for that little boy R.I.P. Lol If I were you, I would invest in a YYF yoyo holster that you can put on your belt loop, so even if you have to put the throw down, it’s still attached to you so nobody can just pick it up. Also, I am sorry for your loss, but just send it to yoyospirit, pretty sure he can fix the wobble, he’s got a lot of experience with this sort of stuff.

I feel your pain, one day I was at a country and i put down my DMII and a little kid got it and scratched it so bad that I dont even use it anymore.

Atlest it was just a DM2 instead of one of the most prized yoyo out there :wink:

1 Like

I would have made his parents pay for it…

I would have thrown the kid at the dove.

Poor dove