Pay it Forward Panorama + Fat Tire

you can have them!

4 Likes

Just dropped them off at the post office. Should be there is 3-4 days.

4 Likes

The pair have made it it to me. For some reason, unresponsives always get delivered on Fixed Axle Friday.

7 Likes

I’ve been busy with the holidays and haven’t been able to give these the love they deserve, so it’s time for them to hit the road again. Simply be the first to post “I’ll take it” in this thread and I will ship it to you.

Here’s the catch:
In 1 month (give or take a few days) you must copy this post and send the Panorama+Fat Tire on to someone else. You assume responsibility for paying for shipping to the next interim owner!

CONUS only to keep shipping cheap. Apologies to our international friends.

In light of the recent debacle with our pay it forward Inception, I am also going to ask that you have at least one piece of positive feedback from a sale or trade that you have made on this forum - OR - that you have at least a year of membership under your belt prior to requesting the yoyos. It’s not a perfect solution, but hopefully this will help weed out some mean-spirited opportunists.

A pox on the one who breaks the chain!

2 Likes

I’ll take 'em!

Ivan

EDIT: Whoops, meant to say “I’ll take it”. Gotta get the magic words right!

2 Likes

They’re yours. PM me your address.

1 Like

Package received! Just had time to open 'er up and snap a pic before hitting the sack but I’m looking forward to trying out these throws!

Ivan

P.S. Ok maybe I took a few throws immediately but that doesn’t count as trying them out. :grin:

4 Likes

Try swapping the SEs if you have a chance! The Panorama with flat caps is in my all time top 5.

So I’ve got a little time in with these throws now, I’ve never thrown One Drop before so it was definitely a great first experience!
@Deadboots I didn’t swap the SEs because both throws are super smooth and I’ve never messed with SEs before, didn’t want to experiment with someone else’s throw and possibly waffle something up. But man, that Panorama is awesome.

The Fat Tire is nice, lots of power and really smooth, but the Panorama is the one that I really connected with. I don’t have the slush for another yoyo right now but I’ll be keeping a weather eye on the BSTs for one of these in the future. Not sure what it is about it but it just plays super nice with my style. And I have a feeling it would play great as a responsive as well.

Both yoyos have an excellent silky finish, both are really smooth with just a tiny bit of nail vibe. I can see why OD has a sort of cult following just from the quality that these yoyos ooze.

Anyway, it’s that time again! I’m posting these up as available a bit earlier than I need to because it might take me a week to get to the post office so bear with me a bit on shipping time.

So here are the rules again:
The first person to post “I’ll take it” here in this thread (DMs don’t count) will receive these two excellent yoyos in the mail! (Contiguous US states only please.)
BUT here’s the catch: In one month (give or take a few days) you must create a post in this thread, similar to this one, offering the yoyos up to the next person to say “I’ll take it”. You will then be responsible for shipping the yoyos safely off to that person.

Also, in light of the recent debacle with our pay it forward Inception, I am going to ask that you have at least one piece of positive feedback from a sale or trade that you have made on this forum - OR - that you have at least a year of membership under your belt prior to requesting the yoyos. It’s not a perfect solution, but hopefully this will help weed out any opportunists who don’t have a concept of honor.

So with all that said, let’s set the game afoot once again! I’ve got the duo packaged up and ready to go, I’ve added a few of my strings to replace the ones I used out of the box and I also started a travel record on an index card so we can keep track of where these two have visited.

Ivan

4 Likes

I’ll take it!

2 Likes

That was quick! DM’ing now for your address!

Ivan

3 Likes

Love the travel record idea, Ivan. Thanks for getting that started!

I stole the idea from the other PIF threads. :grin:

Ivan

Looks like it’s out for delivery today. Super excited to throw these two tonight!

EDIT: They have arrived safely!

2 Likes

So I’ve had these two yoyos for over 2 weeks now, and they’re the first OneDrops I’ve ever tried. I have to say the hype is well deserved. Both of these throws are smooth and play excellently. I can’t honestly say which of the two I prefer, as I love both for different reasons. I need to try some more OneDrops, and add a few to my collection.

I know we can keep these for a month, but I’ll send them on a bit early.

So here are the rules again:
The first person to post “I’ll take it” here in this thread (DMs don’t count) will receive these two excellent yoyos in the mail! (Contiguous US states only please.)

BUT here’s the catch: In one month (give or take a few days) you must create a post in this thread, similar to this one, offering the yoyos up to the next person to say “I’ll take it”. You will then be responsible for shipping the yoyos safely off to that person.

Also, in light of the recent debacle with our pay it forward Inception, I am going to ask that you have at least one piece of positive feedback from a sale or trade that you have made on this forum - OR - that you have at least a year of membership under your belt prior to requesting the yoyos. It’s not a perfect solution, but hopefully, this will help weed out any opportunists who don’t have a concept of honor.

So with all that said, let’s set the game afoot once again!

I’ve packed up the throws and they’re ready to go. I’ve tossed in some Lo-Fi Throw stickers and some Throw-Yo strings to add to the pile of goodies others have compiled over the course of the yoyos’ journey.

3 Likes

I’ll take it. I’d love to experience the hype! I’m new to the community and have been impressed by the family feel.

Hey guys, just wanted to check in to see where we are at on this. @ContentBuck do you have a sale or trade complete with feedback yet?

I’ll take it! Whenever possible I’m really interested in trying the fat tire. Looks fun!

1 Like

@Deadboots - I sent the yoyos off to @ContentBuck after confirming they have completed a trade and are just waiting on feedback!

1 Like

Package received in good condition with extra goodies from the community. I can’t say enough good things about this community as a recent member.

It will be blast to give them a whirl!

7 Likes