Pay it Forward | Hybrid Fulvia

Hey everyone, starting a little pay it forward.

I’ll check in every couple weeks to see how things are going and to make sure everyone gets a chance.

International is cool too, but it’s worth recognizing the delay & cost of shipping that might add.

There will be two Fulvias that go out together, one is a really crazy b-grade (my personal favorite!) , and one is an a-grade. You’ll be able to tell which is which very quickly on throwing them. Both have some wear already so please play however you want! 1A, 3A, 5A, walking the dog, whatever you like!

Drop your names below if you’d like to be added to the list, and I’ll create a chart on this post later today with the order. I’ll ship out free of charge to the first person.

Position Fulvia Enjoyer Ship Out
1 TryCatch Throw 07.07.23
2 craZivn 07.30.23
3 ContentBuck 08.31.23
4 safetypin XX.XX.XX
5 Chrizsmh13 XX.XX.XX
6 rkalajian XX.XX.XX
7 Spenny93 XX.XX.XX
8 Captrogers XX.XX.XX
9 andy569 XX.XX.XX
10 Likes

I’m interested.

1 Like

I would be interested but I’m gonna be traveling for a month or so did work so i need to delay mine. Don’t want to try and keep up with a pay it forward while going about.

1 Like

I’d like to get on the list!

Ivan

1 Like

I’m in!
Thanks

1 Like

I’d love to get on the list! Looks like a fun throw if it’s anything like the plastic!

1 Like

I would love to be on the list! been on the fence about one of these🙏

1 Like

I’d like to give them a throw it two.

1 Like

imma keep an eye for this one after i am done with the panorama and fat tire. ive seen a few vids on the hybrid fulvia and it seems like it’d be a nice marriage of metal and plastic

1 Like

I received the Hybrid Fulvias but do not have time for a full photo shoot just now. Here’s the one I’ve pulled out so far.

First impressions are awesome.

1 Like

Glad to hear they’ve arrived!

Oh my. Second impression is it might be love.

I’ve only played two bi-metals, the Inception and the Aventus. The power and stability on this reminds me of the Inception. The finish is awesome. It’s great for finger and thumb grinds. I’m going to figure out which is the vibey one and string it up for 5A sometime this week.

1 Like

I’m glad you’re having a great time! You’ll definitely be able to tell which is a bgrade!

I’ll be sending along the hybrid fulvias on Monday. I’ll do a little write up later today hopefully. Thanks @Alex for sharing! @Captrogers, you are next on the list. Please DM me your address.

1 Like

If it’s not too late, I’d love to get on the list and try this!

1 Like

I will add you to the list!

@TryCatchThrow gonna need to skip me as I’m traveling for a month and won’t be in one place long enough to get these. I don’t mind going back of the line. @Alex

I believe that puts @craZivn next up

I’d love to get on this list!

1 Like

No worries.

@craZivn, please DM me your address and I’ll ship these out on Monday.

1 Like

I will add you and update as soon as I’m off work.

1 Like